stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone!  Tricia here with this week's challenge! : )  I have a fun one for you.  I want you to make a card with an image that starts with the first letter of your Stamp TV user name.  So, for example, my user name is T. Joy, and I used a Tree.  If you just don't have ANYTHING that will work, you can use something else on your card that starts with the letter, so I could have used twine, a twig or Turquoise Sea cardstock. : )

Here's my card...

I used one of the trees from Theresa's new Northwoods 2 set, and some patterned paper and a stamp  from an older Stamp TV Kit called The Simple Things.  The paper and the stamp set are both in the store under that names, if you'd like to find them!

I layered Turquoise Sea, white and patterned paper onto my white cardstock base.  Stamped my tree in Turquoise Sea and matted it with Turquoise Sea cardstock, then stamped my sentiment in Black Onyx and matted it as well.  I added some black Twisted Twine and a Turquoise Sea button to finish it off.  I can't wait to see all your entries!!

It's your turn!!  Create a card with an image that starts with the first letter of your user name and put it in the gallery with the STV15MON4 tag.  You can read the rest of the rules below.  Have fun!!!!

You can find the gallery here:  STV15MON4 GALLERY

Be sure your creation is uploaded to our gallery by: Sunday, February 1st, 8PM CST.

Use the keyword/tag:  STV15MON4

Tags: STV15MON4, gina, gkd, northwoods2, theresa, thesimplethings

Views: 972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How gorgeous Tricia! and FUN challenge...hmmmm...c c c....

I made another card with my initial. HERE is my second design!

Thank you!  I was out of town today and just got back!

Gina Krupsky said:

Thanks Cheryl! I moved the challenge to the challenge forum. :)

It has been a long time since I participated in a challenge.  Too much fun to resist. Used Gina K--Falling for You. Kardluvr is my on line name, so Kraft paper was the closest I could get and then I used the "Kaa" sound--Camera image, Cocoa paper, Cranberry paper.  I enjoyed it!

Attachments:

Great card, Marie!  I'm SO glad you played along!  

Hey...guys...how about giving me some "A" words, cuz I am NOT finding an aardvark!  LOL

How about an apple or an animal?? : )

Fun challenge, Tricia, love your turquoise tree.  I searched for a giraffe in my Gina K stamps but couldn't locate one so it was either the Gnome, grapes or groundhog.  Somehow that little groundhog is way too cute and hopefully he'll bring an early spring for a change.  Here's my card.  TFL

I am absolutely loving all the unique and fun ways people are using their letters!

Got my kit so could play with the new dies. LOVE them! SO a butterfly had to be. I am sure the flower die was not intended for a cloud cut out but it fit the bill.

LOL  Right after I posted that comment, I thought duh...A is for apple!  Then acorn, etc.  So, guess I blanked out the obvious stuff.  HA!  This is too fun!  What a great idea, Tricia!

Tricia / GKD DT said:

How about an apple or an animal?? : )

LOL!  Can't wait to see your card Anna!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service