stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Smiley from millan.net

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!!!!  Now are you singing that tune in your head??!!!  LOL

The way we host our challenges is going through a change.  First of all.....the challenges will still be posted on Mondays and Fridays and will still include a chance to win a free stamp set.  So don't faint dead away on me.....we wouldn't change THAT much!!!!  LOL

The actual challenges will be hosted by DT Members.  We'll have our Mix It Up Monday Challenge and Free For All Friday Challenge.  You'll never know just what that challenge may be or which DT member will be hosting!!!  Heehee!!!  Just be ready for anything.....it could be a sketch, a color combo, a 3-D item, an inspiration challenge or many, many other types!!!  The challenges will usually be posted in the mornings...but we aren't setting a specific time as we're all in different time zones with varied schedules.  But generally they will be posted in the mornings.  Gina will still host her Wednesday Technique Video and also will be working on other video cards and projects each week....they just won't be the challenges since the DT will host those.  Instead her creativity will lead her to fun and fresh and fabulous places and she'll be taking us with her!  So keep watching for those too!!!

Starting next Monday.....watch for a fun challenge and jump on in!!!  Feel free to ask any questions you have right here!  We'll keep this thread open for a while.

Smiley from millan.net

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks guys for keeping it FRESH!  Looking forward to participating.
I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for Monday's challenge!
I,m ready-lets play.  Hope I'm one of the stamp set winners!
Looking forward to new and different ways to be creative.
Should be fun! Change is good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service