stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Smiley from millan.net

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!!!!  Now are you singing that tune in your head??!!!  LOL

The way we host our challenges is going through a change.  First of all.....the challenges will still be posted on Mondays and Fridays and will still include a chance to win a free stamp set.  So don't faint dead away on me.....we wouldn't change THAT much!!!!  LOL

The actual challenges will be hosted by DT Members.  We'll have our Mix It Up Monday Challenge and Free For All Friday Challenge.  You'll never know just what that challenge may be or which DT member will be hosting!!!  Heehee!!!  Just be ready for anything.....it could be a sketch, a color combo, a 3-D item, an inspiration challenge or many, many other types!!!  The challenges will usually be posted in the mornings...but we aren't setting a specific time as we're all in different time zones with varied schedules.  But generally they will be posted in the mornings.  Gina will still host her Wednesday Technique Video and also will be working on other video cards and projects each week....they just won't be the challenges since the DT will host those.  Instead her creativity will lead her to fun and fresh and fabulous places and she'll be taking us with her!  So keep watching for those too!!!

Starting next Monday.....watch for a fun challenge and jump on in!!!  Feel free to ask any questions you have right here!  We'll keep this thread open for a while.

Smiley from millan.net

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It sound exciting, can't wait to see what the DT's are coming up with! :)

Now i'm off to celebrate our National Holiday Queensday, yay!

Yay!  I have missed the variety of challenges! I can't wait to see what comes!
Usually I resist change but this time I'm ready to embrace it!  Sounds like fun, I can't wait.
I am completely new to this stamptv stuff but love the site, the  ideas, the videos, and well basically everything about it.  I just cannot figure  out how to join these challenges and things :(  Any help?
I have not attempted a challenge before, but I am ready to begin...
I'm excited about the changes and looking forward what you all come up with. I'm assuming "DT" is referring to your Design Team. They are awesome and so is Gina and the stamptv web site.
Loving the change - missed some of the technique challenges!    I'm ready!!!
Kathy - you are going to love participating in these challenges.    The host will post the directions each week, and it is as simple as making sure there is a correct "tag" on your entry when you load it up.    When you upload your picture, you will see the area I am talking about - welcome to the new adventure!    Good Luck with your entries - it is always fun to see the comments by others!   I will be watching for you!   

KATHY STRASBURG said:
I am completely new to this stamptv stuff but love the site, the  ideas, the videos, and well basically everything about it.  I just cannot figure  out how to join these challenges and things :(  Any help?
You are keeping us on our toes!!  Looking forward for the "challenge"....I think.
We will just have to train ourselves to make sure we check in on Monday and Friday, and of course Gina's on Wednesday.  Thanks for all you do for us.
Ooooooo.  Color me happy!  Love the idea.  Can't wait! 
I am usually reisitant to changes--but this sounds like fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service