stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a Treasure Chest Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. During this hop you will be inspired to wrap some treats of your own! That's right, we went into our treasure chest full of stamps to dig out our our favorite images and sentiments to decorate either Christmas or New Year's Eve treat holders. 

These adorable little treat holders were put together by our very own Joy Hadden!

In addition to beautiful and inspiring projects, you will also have a chance to win a huge grab bag of fabulous Gina K. Designs Stamps! Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (December 13), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs and that person will the lucky winner!

Are you ready to be inspired? Here's a list of all those participating in the hop:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a treat holder using your favorite sentiment or quote and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog. Then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 5470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful Hop idea.  Love the Treat boxes.

So glad you're all enjoying the hop! Make sure to share a link to one of your treat holders when you put them together...we would love to see them!!!

I had lots of fun on the hop - thank you for your creations everyone! And Gina, thanks for always being so generous to provide gifts for us!!!

Your treat holders are adorable...TFS!

Great idea with all the gift giving and parties to attend.

Every time I look at this, I end up getting a million emails when people reply.  I have tried to stop following three times, but they keep coming.

What cute little bags! Keep those ideas coming!

Sue

Lots of beautiful creations, and wonderful ideas. Thank you so much to all of the designers...:-)

What a fun, fabulous hop!  Love all these treat ideas, and perfect timing too, with less than two weeks left to go!

really cute Nice Idea 

Hi ladies! I'm running a little behind today so I won't be able to pick or post the winner until later on this afternoon. I thank you in advance for your patience! Hugs & Smiles!!!

The winner's name is posted here:

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/css-alumni-december-9-blog-hop...

Thank you all for taking the time to comment and happy holidays to you and your loved ones!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service