stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a Treasure Chest Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. During this hop you will be inspired to wrap some treats of your own! That's right, we went into our treasure chest full of stamps to dig out our our favorite images and sentiments to decorate either Christmas or New Year's Eve treat holders. 

These adorable little treat holders were put together by our very own Joy Hadden!

In addition to beautiful and inspiring projects, you will also have a chance to win a huge grab bag of fabulous Gina K. Designs Stamps! Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (December 13), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs and that person will the lucky winner!

Are you ready to be inspired? Here's a list of all those participating in the hop:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a treat holder using your favorite sentiment or quote and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog. Then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 5475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great blog hop with tons of inspiration!  Thanks ladies.

Great hop ladies and great ideas!!  Wow 3475 views...these are getting popular!!!!

This looks like fun!

Stamp TV always has cute ideas for cards and other fun things. I love the treat holders and will make some for our family get together.

Jackie :)

Love treat holder ideas to make for my granddaughter's class.  It's so much fun.  Thanks for the great idea.

I love giving treats in cute holders...Fun...

I love these --- thanks for the ideas.  I'll be making my peppermint bark today and these have truly inspired me.  Happy Holidays...

Debbie

I love these treat holders.  They are really great!

Here are a few I've made. Though only one has a sentiment on it.

Great Treat boxes! I wonder if I'll still have time to make 150 of these for all my ministry volunteers?  I'll have to at least attempt  this for my leadership team.  Thanks for sharing!

They are so darn cute. Not only would I like to make them, I would love to receive them, too!. What a wonderful little favor, not only for Christmas but any other holiday or event.

Wonderful alternative to the usual gift bags! Off to the hop! Have a great day ~ michele38652@yahoo.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service