stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a Treasure Chest Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. During this hop you will be inspired to wrap some treats of your own! That's right, we went into our treasure chest full of stamps to dig out our our favorite images and sentiments to decorate either Christmas or New Year's Eve treat holders. 

These adorable little treat holders were put together by our very own Joy Hadden!

In addition to beautiful and inspiring projects, you will also have a chance to win a huge grab bag of fabulous Gina K. Designs Stamps! Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (December 13), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs and that person will the lucky winner!

Are you ready to be inspired? Here's a list of all those participating in the hop:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a treat holder using your favorite sentiment or quote and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog. Then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 5475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Loved the hop and found many great ideas for those last minute touches.  Thanks to all the Center Stage Alum for their inspiration.

Thank you, ladies, for all the terrific projects and wonderful ideas. 

I just love these treat holders.  I was looking for something crafty to make to put chocolates inside for gifts.  This will be perfect!  Great idea.

SO CUTE

I love them, cannot wait to make some.  Your ideas are absolutely perfect and timely.

What a beautiful pair of treat holders, simply brilliant! 

What wonderfull festive colours these little treat holders are. The children would be very excited to receive these on Christmas morning. Merry Christmas!

Wonderful idea!  I LOVE making cards but it is also nice to see all the other amazing things that can be made with the same stamps and supplies - thanks!

Loive this it is so cute and perfect for little treats.  Will probably try this, so thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the inspiration!  Always love new ideas and who wouldn't love a small treat....?  Thanks again

this is a wonderful idea thanks

A wonderful hop with lots of great ideas! Congratulations ladies on all your wonderful projects.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service