stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

**posting for Carolina**

Hello and welcome to another fun blog hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on an Sketch Challenge designed by Melissa Cash and it's also Melissa's birthday!!! We thought we would surprise her by using her sketch to create birthday cards for her...so surprise Melissa, hope you enjoy your birthday hop!!!

Here's a photo of sketch Melissa designed for us to use.

Here's what I came up with.

Not only are you for a treat with all the amazing cards created with this sketch, but you can be elgible to win a free set! Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (August 16th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using the sketch and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: css

Views: 5970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love this card so simple and elegant!

Happy Birthday Melissa

Love this design would make a great card for almost any occasion...
WHAT A LOVELY CARD!

Hi,

I would love to join your hop....I am new with computers so I am not sure how to do that....and to post it is another dilema.........hopefully I will be able to learn it soon....love the programs and all the gorgeous cards and techniques that I have seen on StampTv.....keep up the good work...wish me luck to post a picture of this week sketch...love the idea.

Happy Creating.

Happy Birthday!
Carolina, this is so pretty!  I love how the pearl "bling" mimics the swiss dots embossed layer and how your flower embellishments are similar to the flowers in the DP.  Lovely card.

What a beautiful card!

That is beautiful.  I love the swirl of pearls.  What a fun thing to use her sketch and make her birthday cards.
Love the CAS sketch.  Love the card, too, but don't think I'd have the time to put into it.  Sure would love to receive one like it, though.  Lovely!
I really like this card, makes me feel like spring.
Gorgeous card!

Simple, but elegant.

Marcie

I love this card.  Reminds me of summer and lemonade.  What a very pretty card.  Love the embellishments.  Thanks for sharing.  Lori Kompa

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service