stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

**posting for Carolina**

Hello and welcome to another fun blog hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on an Sketch Challenge designed by Melissa Cash and it's also Melissa's birthday!!! We thought we would surprise her by using her sketch to create birthday cards for her...so surprise Melissa, hope you enjoy your birthday hop!!!

Here's a photo of sketch Melissa designed for us to use.

Here's what I came up with.

Not only are you for a treat with all the amazing cards created with this sketch, but you can be elgible to win a free set! Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (August 16th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using the sketch and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: css

Views: 5970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to get that card for MY birthday!  How pretty.

Gorgeous card!!!
Sweet sketch and an even sweeter sketch!
Gorgeous card !!

All of your cards are beautiful!  I am new in card making and It's hard to find out to make a card with a sketch.  Your cards give me some inspiration of the way to work with a sketch.  May be I'll give it a try.

Petite Fleur

Love this card!  Great color and paper pattern coordination.

What a pretty card!

Great card and I know I'll be using this sketch :)

Thanks

I was unable to leave a comment on quite a few blogs, but I want you to know that I loved your cards. Great work!
What a beautiful card!  I love the sketch, too.
Very nice.  Love the pearls
Love Melissa's sketch and the simplicity yet elegance of your card, Jennie. I cannot resist participating in this hop. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service