stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to another fun blog hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on an Sketch Challenge.

The sketch was created by our very own Melissa Cash, thanks so much Melissa for coming up with such a fun sketch!!!

We've come together to share with you our version of the sketch, but to kick it off, here's a sample from Sue Morris.

Gorgeous card or what?! Would love to see what you do with the sketch and make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (November 1), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using the sketch and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 5613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a great sketch...sure could be used NICELY for mass producing Christmas cards....can easily change the images and still use that same sketch! Thanks for sharing!!!
Neat card, I like the way you have curled the paper and leaves.  It makes it appear more "fallish" .  Great job!

Thanks for a great blog run!!  Very interesting, full of education, full of life!

Had a wonderful time.

*hugs*

kylee

So excited you all love the sketch and the hop! We had a great time putting the cards together and sharing them with you. Thrilled to see some you have already created cards using the sketch - keep 'em coming!!!

All of you did such a wonderful job with this sketch that I ended up doing one too

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/css-sketch-challenge-hop?context=user

Love the fall pumpkins
Alright!  Off to the hop.  Love seeing all the cards.  I get so much inspiration and learn so much.

Great cards ladies! Wonderful hop!

Here is the link to my card:

http://inkymema.blogspot.com/2011/10/2011-card-105-pheasant-crimson...

Really neat sketch.  I love doing sketches.  Thanks for the awesome idea off to the hop.

This Blog Hop looks interesting... can't wait to see the outcome of all the cards being made!

The name of the winner is posted here: CSS Alumni October 28 Blog Hop Winner!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service