stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a Blog Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on the Shaker Card technique. Those participating will be sharing some fun projects using this wonderful technique.

In case you're not familiar with this technique,  Gina has put together a two-part video series which you can find here:

Shaker Cards Part 1

&

Shaker Cards Part 2

Would love to see what you do with this technique, so make sure to share a link to your card with us. Also make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (September 27th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a new card and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 6187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great! Can't wait to see it!!!

Wanda Clough said:
I will be doing bird seed in mine this evening. I'm in to fall and nature this week. These are just so cute. Wanda
The name of the winner is posted here: CSS Alumni September 23 Blog Hop Winner!!!
This would be perfect for Christmas cards with snowmen and Christmas trees.  I'm trying to think of what I could use as snow.
I have tried all week to open these vidoeo's but can't get them. Any other way to view?
Karen, you have to have Flash installed. Most browsers already do but you can find the free download here http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Marla how about micro beads, mini pearls, or even flower soft...hope that helps!

Marla of Eastvale said:
This would be perfect for Christmas cards with snowmen and Christmas trees.  I'm trying to think of what I could use as snow.

Joyce - thanks for posting the link, that's probably what Karen needed.

Karen - where you able to get the videos open?

Joyce Erb said:

Karen, you have to have Flash installed. Most browsers already do but you can find the free download here http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Thanks Carolina, that does help.

Carolina, GKD DT said:
Marla how about micro beads, mini pearls, or even flower soft...hope that helps!

Marla of Eastvale said:

Thanks for a wonderful hop.  I was unable to comment on Karen's page as Google's Blogger isn't working and there was no anonymous area to use.  I was able to leave comments on other pages using the anonymous button.  Frustrating!

Great projects and fun!

I love the page on your blog, Carolina! Its SO sweet! You and the other girls created such wonderful, WONDERFUL creations. Some deceptively looked do-able! Some.....OMGosh! HOW-did-she-DO-that?! lol I love looking them all. But, I don't have one because I'm such a lazy crafter! I can hardly keep up with you ladies on STV as it is! lol I heart you guys! =oD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service