stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a Blog Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on the Shaker Card technique. Those participating will be sharing some fun projects using this wonderful technique.

In case you're not familiar with this technique,  Gina has put together a two-part video series which you can find here:

Shaker Cards Part 1

&

Shaker Cards Part 2

Would love to see what you do with this technique, so make sure to share a link to your card with us. Also make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (September 27th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a new card and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 6200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a beautiful bunch of cards!  I love shaker cards. Looking forward to seeing more. Since I don't have a blog, I submitted my card to my gallery here on Stamp TV.
What a fun hop!!! NOW I need to go try and make one!!! What fun this should be!!! Great tips and motivation!!! Thanks ladies!!!
What a fun hop - some great inspiration and I will definitely have to come back and "case"   when I make my first shaker card.
I enjoyed seeing all the cards so much I went through twice!  I got so many new ideas.  Thank you Gina for once again coming up with a fun blog hop.  I love your videos!
Great hop ladies!  I tried and tried to post on Karen's blog, but was unable.  My google account appears to be wacky.  It lets me comment when there is a pop up comment box, but not directly to the page.  I was able to post where there was a Name/URL option without my google account.
What fun! Let's get shakin'!
I watched the videos and this looks like fun!
This hop was fun. I looked at all then headed to my craft room.HERE is what I came up with.
You know, I do not think I have made a shaker card before, though I have watched both of Gina's fabulous videos so when I do I know what steps to follow.  Off to hop - thanks for putting this together for us!  :)
THanks Gina for making it look so easy.
Well here is my first attempt at a shaker card...great tutorial by Gina...but mine was putzier!! :-)) It is loaded in the gallery and here's the link to my blog http://attcbarb.blogspot.com/2011/09/apple-of-my-eye-shaker-card.html.

Well, just finished the hop and it was fun, you ALL did such a wonderful job, loved each and every card, I do hope to be able to make one myself, have  a few ideas, will see what tomorrow brings!! Going to the gallery now to see if anyone used my idea yet.

Thanks everybody!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs to ALLL>>>

Donna

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service