stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Center Stage Alumni Blog Hop: Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a very special Blog Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, we are participating in a card drive for four very special kids. As you go through the blog hop you will see a variety of cards designed for these special kids. We hope that this inspires you to participate in the card drive as well!

Here's a photo of the four adorable kids, please meet Madison, Logan, Tanner, and Rebekah.

Here are the details on how you can participate:

• Create a fun, uplifting card or cards for one or all the kids listed below. The cards can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc.  Please DO NOT send sorry, get well or anything like that. Remember, we want to cheer them up. The kids (you can click on their names to read more about each of them):
    • Madison: 2 years old
    • Logan: 2 years old. (turning 3 on October 17th!!)
    • Tanner: 2 years old (turning 3 on December 25)
    • Rebekah: 9 years old
  • All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family.  Please also sign your name and where you are from.  On the card envelope, write the name of the child.  Please, don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to read the cards before the kids see them.
  • Cards must be received by October 31st to be eligible for the drawing.
  • Your name will go into the drawing if you send in a card for each of the kids, so that means a total of four cards.
  • Mail your card(s) to Giovana along with a piece of paper with your name, address, e-mail address and blog (if you have one). This will help a lot to contact the winner a lot faster!

Giovana Smith 
Card Drive for Kids 
181 Perry Way 
Yakima, WA 98901 

In case you're wondering, here's a photo of some of the prizes with a list of all the prizes below the photo.

Awesome companies have donated amazing prizes for you! More than $400.00 in prizes!!

• Heartfelt Creations: 8 stamping sets + 1 Coordinated Die Set. Value: $150.00!
  • Gina K. Designs: 2 StampTV Kits: Value: $70.00 (Gina will send the prize direct to the winner!)
  • Unity Stamps: 10 Itty Bitty Stamps. Value: $70.00
  • SP & Company: 3 Stamp Set. Value: $40.00
  • Lawn Fawn Stamps: 2 Stamp Set: Value: $30.00
  • Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: 1 Stamp Set. Value: $11.00
  • Spellbinders: 2 die sets!! (Not included in the picture)
  • Tombow: 6 packs of markers and several packs of adhesives (Not included in the picture)

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us in making this card drive a huge success! You can find more details on the card drive over at Giovana's blog as well!

Have fun hopping!

Views: 1352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Laurie, I will certainly keep you newest grandchild in my prayers.  Thanks for sharing.  God bless you and Toby and all of Tobys family.

Laurie Morris said:
This special card drive is so awesome! You all cannot imagine how incredible the timing of this is. This Wednesday (Oct/12) of 6th grand child was born. His name is Tobiah Morris and he was born with severe Spina Bifida. He underwent an almost six hour surgery on Thursday and is in the NICU at the Stollery Children's Hospital I Edmonton BC. It would be so wonderful if while you are all making cards for this challenge that you would think of praying for our little grandson. Pray that excess fluid does not build up in his brain, that infecton will not set in and that there will not be any additional leakage of spinal fluid necessitating the need to go back in for surgery again. I've included a picture of little Tobiah (Toby) below.

I'll say a prayer for your grandbaby too, I love my grandbabies with my heart and soul and I see all babies (children) as mine I'll pray that God and his angels guide his Doctors, and as I said if making cards help count me in .So Toby in a bit you'll be running around and happy like all children should be. I have Faith in God my Angels and your Doctors God Bless you all.

And a tight loving Hug from me to you

I love send cards,not made kids cards,be good for me to try,I live in Kansas love making cards.

from Sue cale

Is there place i can send cards,mostlylove send make some one happy.sue c

Hi Netty,

Die bostaande adres is die korrekte een. Hier is dit weer:

Giovana Smith
Card Drive for Kids
181 Perry Way
Yakima, WA 98901

Netty Mommers said:

Hoi ik wil wel wat kaarten sturen van uit nederland maar is boven staande adres dan juist

groetjes netty

what a very nice hop I like doing this one

and you all did very beautiful cards

these kids will like there cards alot

I will hope I have the time to send these cards befor the 31 st of oct

I know it will take more then 1 week to get there from canada

Thank you to everyone who is praying for our new grandson Toby. He's not out of the woods yet so we really appreciate all your prayers. Just wanted to give you an update and let you know he is doing well today but they did have to change his pain meds as he had another rough night last night. I've included a new photo of him for you. Isn't he adorable!
Attachments:

Thank you all for taking the time to hop and special thanks to those of you who are participating and sending cards in!

Thanks for the update on your grandson and huge congrats to you and your family...will keep you all in my thoughts and hope he's able to go home soon!!!

Laurie Morris said:
Thank you to everyone who is praying for our new grandson Toby. He's not out of the woods yet so we really appreciate all your prayers. Just wanted to give you an update and let you know he is doing well today but they did have to change his pain meds as he had another rough night last night. I've included a new photo of him for you. Isn't he adorable!
Thanks to all who are praying for our grandson Toby. He had another good day today. His parents are very excited that they may actually be able to hold him for the first time tomorrow. I've included a new picture our our granddaughter Allison visiting her new baby brother. She is already very fond of him and wants him to come home with her.
How absolutely precious!!!!
I visited all the gals blogs a few days ago and left messages at all of them. However,I could not find anything on "Sue Morris". I have checked back daily but still nothing.Am I doing something wrong? Sandra

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service