stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to another fun blog hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on an Sketch Challenge.

The sketch was created by our very own Melissa Cash, thanks so much Melissa for coming up with such a fun sketch!!!

We've come together to share with you our version of the sketch, but to kick it off, here's a sample from Cheri.

Gorgeous card or what?! Would love to see what you do with the sketch and make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (May 17th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using the sketch and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I checked with all the designers, got alot of ideas and inspirations from them. Thank you.
Cool sketch!  Circle cards are tricky - off to hop!
Fun blog hop, thanks for all the inspiration.
Love the round card idea! Balloons are so cheerful...thanks!
I have yet to do a round card I have to try this!
I think this card is Fab Kathy K baron1@fairpoint.net
Neat sketch!. Love this example. Thanks

It is the most beautiful cards, I love every one of them.  Gives my GREAT inspiration.  Fantastic

Thank you all again for taking the time to comment on our blogs. The winner's name can be found here:

CSS Alumni May 13 Blog Hop Winner

And did we have a blog hop winner this morning???  Haven't heard a thing.
Hi Barbara, I think you missed my post, right above yours where I posted the link to the winner...

Barbara Brenneman said:
And did we have a blog hop winner this morning???  Haven't heard a thing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service