stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to another fun blog hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on an Sketch Challenge.

The sketch was created by our very own Melissa Cash, thanks so much Melissa for coming up with such a fun sketch!!!

We've come together to share with you our version of the sketch, but to kick it off, here's a sample from Cheri.

Gorgeous card or what?! Would love to see what you do with the sketch and make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (May 17th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using the sketch and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah, another inspirational hop:)  I have never done circle cards so am sure these will inspire:)
OMG, I LOVE the sketch and the Hot air balloon....How  did you make this???
I've never done circles, but looks easy!  Thanks for sharing the cute, cute card and love the colors!!
I reallly like this card.

what an uplifting card..it made me feel good, so i will make one and send it on..someone always needs a card that says, i am here for you..

I loved all the wonderful card designs..and since I have never made a round card, this might be something I should try soon.  Thanks for all the inspiration again. I love to do the blog hops.
I would love to , but I just stated making cards, I used to only make scrapbooks, but I think I can give it a try!!! And this card is beautiful I really loved the air baloon!
OMG I love this card. The hot air balloon is awesome!

What a fun card. Love this hop and I love hot air balloons. Would love to know where you got it.  Is it a stamp?

Love seeing all the different techniques meld together to make one card!  Thanks for sharing!

ky

CAn't wait to see all of them!
Your first card could go on a little easel and displayed as a picture.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service