stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to another fun blog hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. This time around, the hop is based on an Sketch Challenge.

The sketch was created by our very own Melissa Cash, thanks so much Melissa for coming up with such a fun sketch!!!

We've come together to share with you our version of the sketch, but to kick it off, here's a sample from Cheri.

Gorgeous card or what?! Would love to see what you do with the sketch and make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (May 17th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using the sketch and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog and then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the sketch and am going to have to try it no doubt about it.  Thanks for sharing
Great sketch, adorable card...love the balloon!
super cards i loved every one on the hop
great hop thanks for all the inspiration.
What a fun hop, thank you for the nice distraction from this rainy day we are having here in Central NY. I really need to shop for some of these images I saw on the blogs.

I love how you put all the colors together.  Is that a doily behind the red or is it a spell binder die??  It is wonderful. thanks for sharing a very creative idea.

Hugz, Dottie

I never really think about making a circle card.  Thanks for the inspiration. 
Love your blog hops.  All the cards are just awesome.  And the round card idea is great!
What a cute birthday card. I love your sample!
This is so bright and cheery.. I love it..
i'm in the hop and have to say!!!  AWESOME HOP! so many wonderful ideas for those circle cards....looking forward to seeing your projects with this sketch too (-:
Love all the inspiration!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service