stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a Treasure Chest Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. For this challenge we decided to get wordy! That's right, we went into our treasure chest full of stamps to dig out our our favorite sentiments and quotes!

In addition to beautiful and inspiring cards and projects, you will also have a chance to win a free stamp set! Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (June 28th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to be inspired? Here's a list of all those participating in the hop:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using your favorite sentiment or quote and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog. Then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great hop, fabulous cards.

Thank you all for taking the time to visit our blogs. We were so happy to read how much you were inspired and enjoyed the theme. We've chosen a commenter randomly and the winner's name has been posted on this announcement here:

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/css-alumni-june-24-blog-hop-1

Red I wish I had seen this sooner. I had this problem and gave up in the end and didn't leave comments. I will have to keep this info for future reference. Thanks Ina.

Riette Gasser said:

Hi everyone - Did you have a problem to post a comment by selecting Google Account as your profile? Did the browser then take you to a page to log in with your Google mail username and password but still didn't want to log you in to post a comment? And did this happen on the "blogger.com" websites?

If this is what happened to you try the following:

Click on TOOLS in your browser's top menu.

Select: Internet Options

Select the 'Privacy' tab

Under the "Settings" area, you will see three buttons (Sites, Import, Advanced)

Select "Sites"

In the field "address of website" type in blogger.com

Select the 'ALLOW' button

This will allow blogger.com to place a 'cookie' (a small file that remembers your Google account login for blogger's website) on your computer

ONLY do this if you feel comfortable doing this.

And please you do this at own risk (although this is relatively low-risk).

I did this and was able to go back to those blogs that are hosted on blogger.com and leave my comment

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service