stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello! We wanted to invite you to a Treasure Chest Hop being hosted by members of StampTV's Center Stage Alumni. For this challenge we decided to get wordy! That's right, we went into our treasure chest full of stamps to dig out our our favorite sentiments and quotes!

In addition to beautiful and inspiring cards and projects, you will also have a chance to win a free stamp set! Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (June 28th), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95!

Are you ready to be inspired? Here's a list of all those participating in the hop:

Hope you'll be able to join us ~ just create a card or project using your favorite sentiment or quote and add it to StampTV's gallery or your blog. Then come back here and post a link to it so we can all check it out!

Tags: cssalumnihop

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am convinced that Stamp TV is full of brilliant, talented, detailed and  creative ladies!!!!  --- and this hop proves it!
GREAT way to spend a dreary morning.....coffee and YOUR inspiration!  Thank you!
I am inspired!!! Well done, Ladies!! ;-)
Great hop and such a fun way to drink my second cup of coffee.  Now I am so inspired and need to stamp :)
This was lovely! Beautiful cards everyone and very inspirational ;D
What a great hop! All cards are so beautiful!

As always, this was a great blog hop!  I enjoyed all of the talented women that participated by sharing their ideas.  Thank you so  much for this opportunity to be inspired.

Great blog hop with Gina K. sentiments.  Have always been a true fan of Gina K. stamps...still am.  Just wanted to let you know I could not leave a comment on Kay Simmons blog.  ???Not sure why.  Thanks.  ekc
Beautiful color and style.
Sure had fun on the blog hop.  Got to see sooooooo many stunning cards and sentiments.  Gina K. can be proud.  ekciampo @yahoo.com Thanks for the chance to win.

I have just recently started watching Stamp TV and I must say I am hooked.  Keep up the good work.

I enjoyed this blog hop, but for some reason was unable to  post comments to the majority of the blogs, Very beautiful cards, thanks to all for sharing. Take care.   RuthAnn King.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service