stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Great news!

As you all know, I designed a stamp set for Catherine Pooler's latest Stamp of Approval Collection.

However, I thought that the exclusivity of the products started with the next Stamp of Approval box and not this current collection. 

I was disappointed to find out that I wouldn't be able to carry the set in our store.

Catherine and I worked together to find a solution we are both happy with and it's one that we feel is best for all of our customers.

So coming late this summer, it will be available through both of us. You are now able to use this set for current challenges and be eligible for a prize going forward. 

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YAY! I'm glad you were able to come to an agreement. I didn't even know about the set until I saw the discussion. I'm looking forward to seeing the set when it's available in the GKD store.

Oooh how exciting!  I actually won a box!!!  Can. Not. Wait.  :)

Good to hear!
Thank you - have mine and so many ideas for cards! This is a beautiful set!

Great news!

Oh, I am doing a happy dance right now!!! It's so gorgeous...can't wait until I have it!

Thats great news Gina!  So glad you both could come to an agreement...and that you get to sell it yourself too!  :-))

Yippee, it's such a beautiful set and I love the sentiments in it.!!

Yay!! That's wonderful news!! It is a truly awesome set!!

Awesome - It's a beautiful set

Beautiful stamp set that you designed! Your gallery has much prettier cards - must be your designers and all of us who like your stamps. The box set was a little pricey!

Mine arrived today and I am excited to try all the new products in the box. It is wonderful news you got together and came to a great solution. I know many will be wanting that set and I just love the sentiments on it too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service