stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

These are not on the chart below:

Autumn Wishes-Honey Mustard, Cranberry Tart, Fresh Asparagus, Prickly Pear 

Floral Essentials- Cherry Red, Fresh Asparagus, Powder Blue, Innocent Pink

Ang & Me- Sweet Mango, Turquoise Sea, Fresh Asparagus, Dark Chocolate

Sparkling Christmas- Fresh Asparagus, Prickly Pear, Lovely Lavender, Cranberry Tart

Fight Like a Girl- Innocent Pink, Cranberry Tart, Black

There were no specific coordinating card stock assortments for Autumn Landscape or Garden Tour. They will match with SO many colors so for those, just pull out your card stock and see what you have that looks good. :)

Here are the rest:

Views: 2000

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this Gina.  I really needed to figure out what solid colors I need, and will be placing an order to fill in what I'm missing...thank you again for taking the time to do this for us.

Does any one know the color name that went with 1) Carnival Assortment; 2) Calypso Assortment; or 3) Holiday Assortment?  I guess I waited too long to get organized.  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.  Hugs, Nita/Spokane WA

Carnival, Calypso and Holiday are solid colors so I am not sure what you are asking, There was no pattern paper to go with them if that's what you would like to know.

Calypso color names were Calypso Pink, Calypso Blue, Calypso Voilet and Calypso Orange

Carnival color names were Carnival Blue, Carnival Green, Carnival Red and Carnival Yellow

Holiday names were Wine With Everything, All Spruced Up, Cranberry Tart, Kraft and Red Hot

Thank you so much.  This will help immensely.

I am so glad that I was able to help. If you have any more questions just ask and someone will answer you

God Bless,

Kathleen

Kathleen, that is exactly what I needed.  Thank you for  your help.  Bless you, Nita

Kathleen said:

Carnival, Calypso and Holiday are solid colors so I am not sure what you are asking, There was no pattern paper to go with them if that's what you would like to know.

Calypso color names were Calypso Pink, Calypso Blue, Calypso Voilet and Calypso Orange

Carnival color names were Carnival Blue, Carnival Green, Carnival Red and Carnival Yellow

Holiday names were Wine With Everything, All Spruced Up, Cranberry Tart, Kraft and Red Hot

Thank you!

Wonderful! Thank you so much!

HI Gina! While I am playing with my Bold & Blooming kit (and waiting for more videos-love,love,love them!), I was also tagging my patterned paper packs. One I don't see is 'Cold Snap'. Can you add the coordinating card stock and inks for that one please? TIA.

Jackie, 

The colors I have noted for Cold Snap are Christmas Pine, Red Hot, and Ocean Mist. This was an incentive about the time the Winter Cheer kit was released and it seemed to coordinate with that kit. I don't think there was any "official" word on the colors, those just seemed to work for me. Since there's a darker shade of blue, I'm guessing Turquoise Sea might be another color. Hope this helps.

Jackie Boutan said:

HI Gina! While I am playing with my Bold & Blooming kit (and waiting for more videos-love,love,love them!), I was also tagging my patterned paper packs. One I don't see is 'Cold Snap'. Can you add the coordinating card stock and inks for that one please? TIA.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service