stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Do you have any suggestions for  card making conventions I would benefit from attending. I live in Nebraska but I am willing to travel.There is nothing around me that I can find.

Views: 428

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a number of online classes now.  There is one coming up about getting more out of your stamps, if you are interested. It is a paid class.

From up till now I have only looked at videos online. There is nothing near me unless you wanted to go to a demo from one of the companies like Stampin Up.  But that is a sales pitch, so I have not considered that...

Hi Julie, I have never heard of any 'card Conventions", but there are lots of Scrapbook conventions all over the country you might enjoy. They carry all kinds of card making products and lots of make and takes. Look up Scrapbook Conventions and go to one near you. I'm here in So. Calif and we have 4-5 here every year that all run 2-3 days.  Hope this helps you out Liz

Hi heidi!! What's the name of the class and website???
Many thanks!!!

Heidi... said:

There are a number of online classes now.  There is one coming up about getting more out of your stamps, if you are interested. It is a paid class.

From up till now I have only looked at videos online. There is nothing near me unless you wanted to go to a demo from one of the companies like Stampin Up.  But that is a sales pitch, so I have not considered that...

Hi Lindsay. It is http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/ and their newest class is "Stretch Your Stamps."  I think this site is run mostly by Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire.  

I have never taken an online paid class before (as there is so much free content, like Gina's videos), but I am considering this one.  

are the any stampin'up demo on here? That do personal special? I am not happy with demo. I  will buy twice years. I am looking for someone that will do personal special not just stampin'up special and will enter active with me. I don't if the stampin'up demo live long distance. I just can't find the right stampin'up demo me! I trying figure out and order now. And need trying figure out what best order for me? Can you find the right stampin'up demo me?Thanks Linda

There is the Original Rubber Stamp Convention, which has several locations.  I'm in So. California and they have three here every year, but I know that they have more in other states, I save up all year to go to the one in the Fall. Tim Holtz is usually at our convention. Just Google Original Rubber Stamp Convention and you should get some hits.  Good luck.

Here is a link to Rubber Stamp Events. They are having a convention in Collinsville IL (across the river from St. Louis MO) July 9-10. www.rubberstampevents.com

I go to this event every year. They have vendors from across the country. They usually have good deals on dies and embossing folders as well as Copics and ink. There are also lots of stamps too. There are make & takes, demonstrations and prizes. This is also a good way to see some of the trends in stamping. There are lots of samples so be sure to take your camera or have your phone ready to snap away. This particular event is in a convention center and there are several hotels nearby.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service