stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Update:  I just announced the winner of my candy from Friday, please check my blog to see who won the "A Year of Flowers" set!

Please visit my blog today to read about my new book that was just released "A Year of Flowers", based on my bestselling set from Gina K Designs of the same name!

To celebrate, I am giving away a signed copy of the "A year of Flowers" stamp set today and have more info about the book and how to purchase, plus a code for free shipping, good for the month of Jnauary!  There are several ways to enter your name in the drawing, and you are welcome to play along even if you already own the set!   

A big thank you to each and every one of you StampTV fans for supporting Gina K Designs and all the love you have for the "A Year of Flowers" set, you are all what inspired me to believe this set was the basis of a great book!

Thanks for visiting, and good luck! :)

Tags: AYearofFlowers, Announcement, BlogCandy, GinaKDesigns

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Mel, you worked hard and deserve the best :-)

Congratulations on your new book.  I got my new digital card maker magazine and I noticed you were the featured designer.  WOW!! I have several of your flower stamps and still several on my list to buy.  Your cards are always creative and fun.  If I had to pick one set that I love the most it would be Buds and Vases or a year of boarders.  Both are so versitile.  Good luck on the sale of your book.

Congratulations on your new book!

Wow, Melanie, Congratulations on your new book, and all of your successes! You are so very inspirational to me <3 Thank you for your creations that we can enjoy.

Congrats, love your stamps Melanie.....

Thank you Lagene, Eleanor, Alex, and Rosy!  I really appreciate your support! :)

Haven't heard of your book, but sounds wonderful!!

I just started a Facebook page for it, to make updates easier, please check it out! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Year-of-Flowers-book/35485837454060...

So happy for you Melanie! What an awesome job u did on the lovely book! Congratulations! I checked out your Facebook page and shared it too.

This is fantastic! Your designs are always my favorites at Gina K. And A Year of Flowers is my go-to set. I use it all the time!

Congratulations Melanie! Love that set and your others also.

Melanie, wow, this is fabulous news!! You must be walking on air, heck I'm walking on air for you!!! Can't say I'm surprised as "A year of Flowers " has always been my favorite sets and the one I often reach for. Congratulation again and I'm sure this will just be the first of many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service