stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Okay everyone - I need help. I am unable to comment on a lot of the designers blog hops today and have no idea why or what to do. It is driving me mad because I'm not that great with the technology and don't understand any of the behind the scene language to be able to fix the issue. Can anyone help me?

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which ones are you having issues with?  I do know I have to hunt on some of the blogs, but I was able to comment on each of them.

I was able to comment on all of them, as well.  I did freeze up on Karen's, but I just backed out and went back in and everything was fine.

find where it says how many comment have been  made usually in small letters at the  bottom.

click on the ### comments and it should open up the comment windows.

I do know Susie was having blog issues today. She went in and worked on something so hopefully that is fixed!  I hope it works for you Johanna! 

Sorry Karen: I just realized I didn't respond to your comment on my blog hop issue. Thanks for trying to help me. I'm still having problems and can't figure out why I can't actually publish my comments. Anyway our tech person is coming soon and maybe he can help me figure it out. Thanks for responding though.

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

I do know Susie was having blog issues today. She went in and worked on something so hopefully that is fixed!  I hope it works for you Johanna! 

Some designers have it set up to have to approve your comment before it shows up.  They just need to do it before you can see it.  After you comment read the top of that box to see that message from the designer!

Thanks Karen - I have seen that and on those sites I have no issues with publishing but on others it just disappears. Weird huh!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service