stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

It is definitely an honor to be asked to host this challenge.  Thank you Lori.

June is normally considered the month of weddings.  Wedding cards are the hardest category for me to create.  I think it because I want them to be special, maybe elegant and I have a hard time with elegant.  So, I come to you, my talented friends, to give me some ideas. Yes, the challenge, should you agree to accept, is to make a WEDDING CARD.

Here is what I came up with.  I tried something new.   I used a die cut but used the left over sheet of cardstock, the negative piece,  instead of the piece that was cut out.

It was difficult to capture the cut and sparkle at the same time.  I  ran a Clear Star Sakura pen along the inside of the cut to add some sparkle and the vellum leaves were embossed with an iridescent ice embossing powder.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. 

You may not link a previous car/project. 

There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV. 

And remember, you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into a drawing twice!

The deadline for this challenge is Thursday, June 7th at 8:00 pm CT.

Make sure you add your keyword: STV12FRI15

Tags: STV12FRI15

Views: 726

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Very elegant, Marsha.  Love the use of the emboss negative.

Using the negative is great and it works! Your card is beautiful

Great card! very pretty! I will have to try using the negative piece from the die cut paper. ;)

Oooo, love the embossing with the sparkle too! Beautiful card Marsha!

Marsha this card is just gorgeous!  Great challenge..  I've been away from crafting for a month, but in hopes to participate :)

Smart, creative and beautiful. You certainly have mastered the wedding card scared.

I worked up a wedding card the other day and almost forgot to post it here. Whew! I guess I am making the deadline anyway. Here is my Blue Wedding card.

Very pretty!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service