stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Any suggestions on what type of blog is the easiest to do? I always wanted to do one, but since I am the most literate person in the household about computers, not sure I am up to the task.  No kids around often enough to help me out. If that were the case, there would not be an issue. LOL

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Verna,

There is a section under the Forum button called Bloggers Café. That might help you. It seems to me I read something some time ago that Theresa Momber wrote in one of the forums about creating a blog through Stamp TV, but I couldn't locate it.

Yes you each have a blog here on Stamp TV!  Just go to your page and then on the left column you'll see "Blog Posts"....click on that and you'll be at your blog!

Wow! I had no idea I had a blog at the StampTV site. And, here I went and started one today. Yes, I took the plunge. A good friend of mine is helping me. She is a real blessing!

That's wonderful news Verna!  I would love to check it out when you have it up and running!  :-)

Looking forward to seeing this!  I'm planning to take the plunge this year too, though it will probably be later.  Too much going on right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing Verna's blog too. I'm thinking of taking the plunge into blogland as well. I have so much fun when I get a chance to stamp and enjoy reading other peoples blogs, I figure maybe it's time to start my own.

I have it up.



Laurie Schmidlin - GKD DT said:

That's wonderful news Verna!  I would love to check it out when you have it up and running!  :-)

It looks great Verna!  I sat down with blogspot this afternoon to see what would be involved with setting something up.  I got stuck on the first question.  I guess I need to think of a name before I start this.

Hahaa! I know what you mean. I was awake half the night getting the courage to do it, and then I decided to think of a name. Not always an easy task either. Good luck and hope you can get someone to help you. That is how I got as much done as I have.

Julie Kae Stieber said:

It looks great Verna!  I sat down with blogspot this afternoon to see what would be involved with setting something up.  I got stuck on the first question.  I guess I need to think of a name before I start this.

Well, my husband is a web developer so I should be able to enlist his help.  I don't think he's ever set up a blog before, but if he makes web pages it couldn't be that hard for him.  It's just difficult trying to get him to do anything computer related once he gets home.

Lucky you...I would think you would have a great resource indeed in him then!

Julie Kae Stieber said:

Well, my husband is a web developer so I should be able to enlist his help.  I don't think he's ever set up a blog before, but if he makes web pages it couldn't be that hard for him.  It's just difficult trying to get him to do anything computer related once he gets home.

Another question for you. How does one grab that badge on StampTV and put it on one's own personal blog. I see many have it on theirs and since I spend so much time here, thought it might fit on mine too. I am so inept at doing this blog thing. I scratch my head more than once over each step I take.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service