stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am hoping to host a swap, we can even do two groups of 12 if necessary. One Cardmaker for each month of their birthday to sign up. Each month, whoevers birthday it is would receive a card from each other member of thier group. (you could even throw in a little package of embellishments if you wanted, completely up to the sender) I will list each month for the birthdays and if you want to join, add a reply and the first to fill thier "month" spot will get that spot. If we need to sign up another group or two, I"ll be happy to organize it. This is for the 2010 year.

Group 1

January - Gloria Westerman
February - Mary Sirls, Olga
March
April - Patti J
May - Amy, Samantha
June- Sally
July-Maria Levine
August
September- Kym Weber
October - Betty Benton, Barb
November - Kathy Adams, Seongsook
December - Nancybeth, Selma

Tags: birthday, swap

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nancybeth, I am in Mexico but will be returning Wed. of next week. I didn't know that you had combined the two groups. Do I have another January birthday card to get out ?
I sent it last week did you get it?

Nancybeth said:
Where we didn't get people for every month and just a few for the second group, we'll add the second group into the first. But that means I still need the following people to email their addresses. Please email them to sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca

Olga
Selma
Patti J
Latest update on the birthday swap...

I am still looking for this info from the following people

gloria - pls pm me your email address
mary - pls pm me your email address
Patti J,- I need your birthdate, mailing address and email address please
Sally - pls me your email address

If you ladies would please email that info to me at sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca that would be awesome!! Everything will be all up to date. We still have spots open for the following if anyone else is interested

January - 1 spot
March - 2 spots
April - 1 spot
June - 2 spot
July - 1 spot
Aug - 2 spots
Sept - 2 spots

one last tiny note ...you ladies with january birthdays, please let me know who you get cards from. This way I know if we have any flakers. I don't think we will, cuz we got us some awesome ladies here...but unfortunatley with swaps, things happen and I want to keep on top of this so it runs smooth. You can even post here under the birthday thread when you receive your card as I will be following this thread daily.

Thanks all of you for participating and lets have some birthday fun! Hugs...Nancy
I DON'T HAVE ANYONES ADDRESS....POOR ME lol, have you sent this out or paosted it somewhere?

Nancybeth said:

If you ladies would please email that info to me at sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca that would be awesome!! Everything will be all up to date. We still have spots open for the following if anyone else is interested

January - 1 spot
March - 2 spots
April - 1 spot
June - 2 spot
July - 1 spot
Aug - 2 spots
Sept - 2 spots

one last tiny note ...you ladies with january birthdays, please let me know who you get cards from. This way I know if we have any flakers. I don't think we will, cuz we got us some awesome ladies here...but unfortunatley with swaps, things happen and I want to keep on top of this so it runs smooth. You can even post here under the birthday thread when you receive your card as I will be following this thread daily.

Thanks all of you for participating and lets have some birthday fun! Hugs...Nancy
I will be sending the addresses out momentarily to those whose emails I didn't have until the last few days. Betty shame on you for not taking me with you!!! Yes, you have another card but I just got her address so you can send it when you get home, I'm sure she'll love it just as much!
Ok everyone who's emails I have should now have an email from me with the January and February birthdays. Some of you may already have received this info and if you did, I apologize. I am still waiting for a couple of people to send me thier email information. Some may be away on holidays so i'll update them as I get them. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or pm me if you like. You can also email me at sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca

Thanks everyone, hugs.....Nancy
You say "You ladies who have January birthdays" -- Is there someone other than Gloria that has a birthday in January? I sent Gloria a card but no one else. Are you going to post the date of their birthday?

Olga said:
I DON'T HAVE ANYONES ADDRESS....POOR ME lol, have you sent this out or paosted it somewhere?

Nancybeth said:

January - 1 spot
March - 2 spots
April - 1 spot
June - 2 spot
July - 1 spot
Aug - 2 spots
Sept - 2 spots

Sorry selma, i'm going on 1.5 hours sleep in 48 hours. we only have one birthday in january.

Selma said:
You say "You ladies who have January birthdays" -- Is there someone other than Gloria that has a birthday in January? I sent Gloria a card but no one else. Are you going to post the date of their birthday?

Olga said:

Nancybeth said:

January - 1 spot
March - 2 spots
April - 1 spot
June - 2 spot
July - 1 spot
Aug - 2 spots
Sept - 2 spots

OK, I am new here and while I would love to participate but I don't truly understand what is going on???
just an update, we have no one for march so 2 spots still open, one spot open for june, 2 for august and one for september. I'd also like to welcome Kym to the swap!
Hi Kristin, what this is, is a birthday card swap. We have 2 people for each month. Everone signed up for the swap sends 2 cards a month, one to each birthday person. I hope that explains it a bit better for you.

Kristin said:
OK, I am new here and while I would love to participate but I don't truly understand what is going on???
I would like to take part! Where do I get signed up and get the addresses so I can start making cards?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service