stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am hoping to host a swap, we can even do two groups of 12 if necessary. One Cardmaker for each month of their birthday to sign up. Each month, whoevers birthday it is would receive a card from each other member of thier group. (you could even throw in a little package of embellishments if you wanted, completely up to the sender) I will list each month for the birthdays and if you want to join, add a reply and the first to fill thier "month" spot will get that spot. If we need to sign up another group or two, I"ll be happy to organize it. This is for the 2010 year.

Group 1

January - Gloria Westerman
February - Mary Sirls, Olga
March
April - Patti J
May - Amy, Samantha
June- Sally
July-Maria Levine
August
September- Kym Weber
October - Betty Benton, Barb
November - Kathy Adams, Seongsook
December - Nancybeth, Selma

Tags: birthday, swap

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never got Patti J for April and I only have Amy for May.
Is there an update?
Thanks.
Sally brought up a great idea, everyone just post your birthdate and address here if you don't mind sharing. She has her hands full now and we must carry on LOL.
OK, I'll start!

My Birthday is June 20, 19--
Sally McDonald
4901 Higway D
Farmington, MO 63640

Patti J and Amy please add yours so we can have them. Thanks.

Olga said:
Sally brought up a great idea, everyone just post your birthdate and address here if you don't mind sharing. She has her hands full now and we must carry on LOL.
Kathy Adams Nov 22
78 Conway Ct
Grayslake, IL 60030
Barb Deichl
S25 W30189 Jenna Lane
Waukesha, WI 53188-9136
My birthday is October 1st
This is a great idea Sally and Olga. I like to have all the info early. I will stay with this group since we can get the info early to send cards on time. Here is my info:

Birthday day: December 28
Selma Stevenson
820 N Oasis Avenue
Deer Park, WA 99006
Olga Jewell
24 Canary Lane
Woodlawn, VA 24381
Feb.3rd
Ok folks, so very sorry about slacking there, we have two termially ill family members and I had a terrible fall and ended up in hospital. I think I'm back to a somewhat normal stage here lol (until the 2 family members pass away) so I"m gonna work my butt off today getting you all the rest of the names for the birthday swap for the rest of the year. I deeply apologize as I started this commitment and now will finish it!
I now have everyone re-added as friends, I just need you to approve me. I didn't hear from patti back with her info after many attempts to contact her. So we really aren't behind. We have Amy and Samantha for birthdays for this month. But please accept my friend request so I can get the rest of the birthdays out to you privately.
For all of you gals that are requesting to start a second swap (those that missed the first one), I would be happy to organize that for you. Please add me as a freind here on stamp tv and send me a private message with your full name, birthday, and mailing address. We'll start that one in July where it is the middle of the year. That will give us more time to get people signed up for better participation. Also, any of the girls currently in the birthday swap are more than welcome to join the next swap!

Hugs, and thanks for understanding my absence, hopefully the rest of the year will go smoother for me!
Nancy--I would join a second birthday swap if you plan to send us a list all the names, addresses and birthday's in advance. Sorry to hear of your fall and family issues.

Thanks, Barb

Nancybeth said:
For all of you gals that are requesting to start a second swap (those that missed the first one), I would be happy to organize that for you. Please add me as a freind here on stamp tv and send me a private message with your full name, birthday, and mailing address. We'll start that one in July where it is the middle of the year. That will give us more time to get people signed up for better participation. Also, any of the girls currently in the birthday swap are more than welcome to join the next swap!

Hugs, and thanks for understanding my absence, hopefully the rest of the year will go smoother for me!
Hi Nancybeth,
I don't think this is how you wanted the info, but I'm rushing and didn't see how to do it otherwise and I wanted to get this to you:
Cindy Simmons
16675 Chumstick Highway
Leavenworth, Wa. 98826
April 7
Thanks for being the lead on this. I hope things start looking up for you and your family. Blessings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service