stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am hoping to host a swap, we can even do two groups of 12 if necessary. One Cardmaker for each month of their birthday to sign up. Each month, whoevers birthday it is would receive a card from each other member of thier group. (you could even throw in a little package of embellishments if you wanted, completely up to the sender) I will list each month for the birthdays and if you want to join, add a reply and the first to fill thier "month" spot will get that spot. If we need to sign up another group or two, I"ll be happy to organize it. This is for the 2010 year.

Group 1

January - Gloria Westerman
February - Mary Sirls, Olga
March
April - Patti J
May - Amy, Samantha
June- Sally
July-Maria Levine
August
September- Kym Weber
October - Betty Benton, Barb
November - Kathy Adams, Seongsook
December - Nancybeth, Selma

Tags: birthday, swap

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nancybeth said:
This is going to be really fun!! Keep those dates coming!
Nancy, I am looking forward to the may birthday swap.
keeep me posted with any details
Lois
I wanted to say thank you to everyone that sent me a birthday card. They are all proudly displayed on my blog. Come by for a looky look. http://bigmammasstampinhouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenge-card-bi...
Aww, this sounds so fun! My birtday is in December. Will you create another group or is this it? Great idea, btw! :-)
Hi I'm new to Gina K's forum. I just love all the things I've seen so far. I like to join your swap. I'm a January Birthday. I don't have a problem making 2 or more cards to send. This is so much fun. Thanks for the opportunity.
Nancy--is it possible for you to send us the names, addresses and birthday's for the rest of the year, instead of each month? I would love to have them all now and not have to wait until you email us the next month.

Thanks for considering my request--Barb
Hi Barb -- Do you know if there will be another group?

Barb said:
Nancy--is it possible for you to send us the names, addresses and birthday's for the rest of the year, instead of each month? I would love to have them all now and not have to wait until you email us the next month.

LaShawnda--if you mean for this birthday swap, I doubt it as it has been running for a few months already. But, Nancy is the one that organized this and she would be able to answer for sure.

If you mean another Gina K card swap, I am not sure if Nancy is going to host the one she currently has listed here or not. But, I will host another one and will post the details on StampTV in a few weeks--it will be due in late May or early June. I will include you in an invite.

LaShawnda said:
Hi Barb -- Do you know if there will be another group?

Barb said:

I'm sending the next months birthdays right now. Sorry folks, been down with bursitis the last few weeks. Finally got my shots of cortisone!
HI Nancy--hope you are doing better.

Is it possible for you to send us the entire list for the year?

Thanks, Barb

Nancybeth said:
I'm sending the next months birthdays right now. Sorry folks, been down with bursitis the last few weeks. Finally got my shots of cortisone!
Nancybeth, please let me be the first to take a spot in August. Thanks for hosting a fun swap.
If there is another list being created, I would like to have December. :-)

Barb said:
HI Nancy--hope you are doing better.

Is it possible for you to send us the entire list for the year?

Thanks, Barb

Nancybeth said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service