stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am hoping to host a swap, we can even do two groups of 12 if necessary. One Cardmaker for each month of their birthday to sign up. Each month, whoevers birthday it is would receive a card from each other member of thier group. (you could even throw in a little package of embellishments if you wanted, completely up to the sender) I will list each month for the birthdays and if you want to join, add a reply and the first to fill thier "month" spot will get that spot. If we need to sign up another group or two, I"ll be happy to organize it. This is for the 2010 year.

Group 1

January - Gloria Westerman
February - Mary Sirls, Olga
March
April - Patti J
May - Amy, Samantha
June- Sally
July-Maria Levine
August
September- Kym Weber
October - Betty Benton, Barb
November - Kathy Adams, Seongsook
December - Nancybeth, Selma

Tags: birthday, swap

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there! Fun stuff! So basically we sign up pick our birthday month. THen EACH month we send ONE card out to the Birthday girlie for that month?? Just wanted to make sure it's not 12 cards each month.

I can sign up if that is the case. My bday is July!

Thanks!!!!
Hi NancyBeth~If you start another group I would love to join for the month of October. Thanks, Kym
I will sign up for May Group 1. My birthday is in May. I am still reading all the question but I am sure I will have questions.
Thats correct Maria! I'll put you in for July

Maria Levine said:
Hey there! Fun stuff! So basically we sign up pick our birthday month. THen EACH month we send ONE card out to the Birthday girlie for that month?? Just wanted to make sure it's not 12 cards each month.

I can sign up if that is the case. My bday is July!

Thanks!!!!
I need the following people to email me their birthdate and address please to sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca so we can get started for January.

Gloria Westerman
Mary Sirls
Patti J
Kathy Adams
Olga
Selma

Also if you are still interested but havent signed up yet, check the first post as I have been updating it and we still have spots open for both groups.
do we just send cards to those in our group? I'd like to send to both groups if possible.
Where we didn't get people for every month and just a few for the second group, we'll add the second group into the first. But that means I still need the following people to email their addresses. Please email them to sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca

Olga
Selma
Patti J
I'll sign up for June!

Sally McD
May- Samantha Billington
Awesome, please email me your address and birthdate to sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca

Sally McDonald said:
I'll sign up for June!

Sally McD
Terrific!! Please email me your address and birthdate to sentiments@ns.sympatico.ca

Samantha Billington said:
May- Samantha Billington
Just a quick note now that we have combined the two groups, I'm going to put a limit of two birthdays per month so that we don't get overwhelmed sending out more than that a month. Thanks for understanding.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service