stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I'm in the market...Big Shot is same price as Cuttlebug. I have embossing folders and Spellbinder Nestabilities. I have a Cuttlebug at home but am needing a machine where I'm going away to for 4 months -no, not jail! Lol. Big Shot looks neat. Which one should I get since they're the same price?

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love, love , love my Cuttle bug, and also the Grand Caliber. However; I am thinking of the Big Kick, which is the new model of Big shot. because of the mover shaker dies, and the thicker dies that can't cut with the GC. I use the GC for cutting the very detailed dies, and to cut many at one time.  The Big Kick is at Hobby Lobby with coupon.  I did a great deal of research and this is what I have decided. Guess it depends on what you do with them., and budget.

I have never used a Cuttlebug, although I have used their products in my Big Shot.  Personally, I would not trade my Big Shot for anything.  It will do anything I need it to do.  If you are going to be traveling with it, you might consider which machine is the lightest weight.  Happy paper crafting.

I vote Big Shot.  I broke a Wizard and Cuttlebug  (I'm freakishly strong I guess) and the Big shot is a few years old now.  Cuttlebug was only a couple months and their customer service sucked.  I sent it back for repair and never got it returned, they lost it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service