stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

On this eve of New Years Eve I want to wish everyone here at my favorite stamping spot, the most wonderful of what this new year has to offer. I am ever so grateful to have landed here and am inspired every day to the endless possibilities of card making. Thanks to the special people that make all this happen.

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to Second what Bonnie said!  To everyone here at Stamp TV a very happy and blessed new Year! 

Here's to a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year! 

Happy New Year, Bonnie, and to all my friends here at StampTV!  Thanks to all for your wonderful inspiration day in and day out, and your caring and loving attitude through all of our joys and disappointments.  What a wonderful place to come home to after the day's problems and stresses!   

Happy New Year to  you all!  Wishing you many blessings in 2015 and many more creative crafting memories.  Thank you for making my happy place happier :)

Happy New Year! Thanks to all that contribute here at StampTV. It is a really nice place to be a part of!

Happy New Year to all you wonderful people here! I really hope everyone the best in 2015… I am so excited for this year and to get to see & share lots of fun things…  2015  Here we go….  :)  <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service