stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I just learned Barb Colbert passed on August 8th after her battle with cancer.

I have an address for her niece DeeDee.  I’m not positive but I think Dee was the niece she went to Ireland with.  If you are interested in sending a belated sympathy card to her family in care of Dee here is her address

Dee A Korth

205 N Main St Cottage Grove, WI 53527-9630

Barb was a retired school teacher who loved crafting.  Her cancer was diagnosed and progressed rapidly. I will miss my dear STV friend.

Views: 966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing it truely sad ...Send my condolences to her family....

I was wondering, and havent heard about her in a while. Rest in peace, Barb. You will be missed,

I am very sorry to hear about Barbara.  It seems the good ones leave us way too soon.

I am so very sorry to hear of Barbara's passing.  A  truly lovely person who will be looked after by angels. Thank you, Joan, for letting everyone know.

Hey y'all!  We have started a tribute for our dear friends...info here:

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/a-tribute-to-our-treasured-fri...

so sorry to hear about Barb, she was a lovely person, are prayers are with the family.

Joan, I am so sorry to hear of Barbara's passing.  We exchanged many comments back and forth about each others cards here on StampTV.  I will miss my very creative friend.  May she rest in peace and my condolances to her family.

That is very sad news!  I am so sorry! She will be greatly missed!

Thanks...I miss her too.

I hope they have lots of rinestones & glitter in heaven so she can bling up her wings.

Sean Fetterman, STV Moderator said:

That is very sad news!  I am so sorry! She will be greatly missed!

I am so sorry to learn about the loss of Barb! What a loss to her family, friends and our community. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service