stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I'm new to this and don't know how to put a photo on the gallery....please help. I've attached two cards that I just made, thanks, Dotti

Views: 301

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Doti, here is a link that helps with directions for uploading to the gallery.

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-upload-your-stamped

Would be happy to talk you thru if needed, just send me a pm.
Thanks, Joyce. I think I finally figured out how to put the pics on my photos. Still don't know how to do the challenges but that will come in time. Luv this site.

Thanks Joyce for posting that link! 

Dotti....feel free to ask if you have any more questions!

Dotti,

If you are participating in a challenge you need to tag your card with the challenge tag so it will be included in the contest.

Dotti, You might also want to look under the forum tab, helpful site info, and then click on Updated Tagging Information I always refer to that when I don't remember exactly how to tag my cards.  BTW, Welcome!

Thanks everyone for guiding me.....however I'm not confident yet on what I must do to the tag....will figure it out soon.

Dotti, your cards are beautiful!  Here's what I do with the tagging:  Go to the challenge page, copy the challenge tag, (highlight, copy, you know the drill!) and paste it into the 'tags' box on the upload page when you upload your picture.  By-the-way, you can add tags any time after you upload your pictures.  Just go to the picture, click the 'options' drop down menu on the upper right, and type in whatever you want in the little box under 'add tags'  Can't wait to see you enter the challenges!

Dotti De Simone said:

Thanks everyone for guiding me.....however I'm not confident yet on what I must do to the tag....will figure it out soon.
Thanks, Gabi. I am looking up that info and hope to conquer it....I'm sure I will with your directions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service