stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi there everyone! 

Welcome to our...

April Foolery, StampTV Style!

Welcome to some April Foolery here at Stamp TV!!!

Just a few funny,humorous or punny challenges to bring some smiles and giggles!! Please feel free to play along as you usually would for all our challenges here on Stamp TV!! (Same rules apply for this challenge as our regular weekly challenges!)

If you have some silly puns or images....

show them off here, especially if they're Gina K.!!! 

But you don't have to make a funny

card to join in.  :) 

I thought I would do a color challenge

You can use black, white, and neutrals

But your colors are:

Blue & Orange

This is how I used the Colors!

This was a fun card to make. 

For this card I used Gina K. Designs

Pure Luxury Card Stock White Heavy Base Weight

Sweet Mango & white for the sign.

Ink- Black, Sweet Mango, & Bleu Denim.

Twine - Tomato Soup  

Spectrum Noir Markers for coloring around the frame and circles.

Patterned Paper: Pool Side and some Wink Of Stella

Bling from my stash

The two stamp sets I used are:

Fishing You The Best  by: Gina K.

and

Triple Play Frame by: Melanie Muenchinger

Here is the small print!

Deadline:  April 11th, 8PM  CST

Keyword/tag to use:  STVFOOL2

Click HERE to see the Gallery

Don't forget one person will 

win a bag of Gina K. Designs goodies!!!!!

Ok It is Your Turn…

Have Fun &  Get to stamping! 

Can't wait to see what all you create and add to the Gallery…  :)

Views: 1341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fans of Alabama's Auburn University (and their cross-state rivals at the University of Alabama) also know that orange and blue go together well, although I am sure that the shades of the colors are different than they are in Colorado. 

You all crack me up! I'm glad the colors worked so well for your teams and school & football….  LOL  But I did it for the ocean & the fish…  LOL  :)  Have a wonderful day!  :)

Linda B said:

The fans of Alabama's Auburn University (and their cross-state rivals at the University of Alabama) also know that orange and blue go together well, although I am sure that the shades of the colors are different than they are in Colorado. 

LOL  Diana, I'll let her know!  :)
Diana Scott said:

Karen, Gina asked this morning "Who knew these colors would go together so well?" Will you pleas tell her "All the Bronco Fans all over the Country!" Lol! Hugs!

No ocean in my part of Alabama, but some people do fish in the lakes & rivers (or go to the ocean).  However, I am a "transplant," do not play favorites and my attention span is about as long as the sports report on the evening news; however, I have to live with all the hype and rivalry -- so try to do the best that I can with what comes my way.

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

You all crack me up! I'm glad the colors worked so well for your teams and school & football….  LOL  But I did it for the ocean & the fish…  LOL  :)  Have a wonderful day!  :)

Linda B said:

Tic Tock, Tick Tock….. Only Two More days to enter!!!!!!  Come play along in my Color Challenge….  :)

Karen:  I do wish that I could play along with your challenge and Donna's "Riddle Me This."  With yours I could make cards that my Auburn University supporting friends would especially like, and with Donna's I could make cards that my University of Alabama supporting friends would especially like.  However, the only STV kit that I have is the Birthday Essentials, but no paper or ink of the proper colors -- and no time to go buy, or play with them even if I did have them due to a previous commitment that will keep me occupied all weekend.  However, when life slows down a bit I will be perusing the galleries looking for ideas to CASE and inspire me, so I hope that both of you get lots, and lots of submissions in the next couple of days.

Hi Linda, I know life is crazy & busy some times, and when you are ready, we will be here! We also will have lots of challenges when you are ready to play along! I can't wait to see what You add to the gallery.  Hope you have a good day!  :)

Linda B said:

Karen:  I do wish that I could play along with your challenge and Donna's "Riddle Me This."  With yours I could make cards that my Auburn University supporting friends would especially like, and with Donna's I could make cards that my University of Alabama supporting friends would especially like.  However, the only STV kit that I have is the Birthday Essentials, but no paper or ink of the proper colors -- and no time to go buy, or play with them even if I did have them due to a previous commitment that will keep me occupied all weekend.  However, when life slows down a bit I will be perusing the galleries looking for ideas to CASE and inspire me, so I hope that both of you get lots, and lots of submissions in the next couple of days.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service