stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Is a product out of stock if it has No' Add to cart ' button????????

Margaret

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes m'am! So very sorry!

Thank you ,   Can you tell me about when the' Fabulous Holiday Fillers' will be back in stock?

We dont have a set date...will see what we can find out to give you some idea at least!  So sorry though! 

Margaret Jenks said:

Thank you ,   Can you tell me about when the' Fabulous Holiday Fillers' will be back in stock?

Thanks for your help, I will be ordering a few set when it's back in stock. I only want to pay one lot of postage to NZ     :-)

Thanks for asking, Margaret, I  am sending the question over to Gina.  She has been posting to the Gina K. Designs Facebook page as well as sending out StampTV emails when ever sets back in stock so that is a great way to get alerts. It's usually about 2-3 weeks from the time it sells out so it should be soon I think, but I'm not exactly sure when it was reordered.  You will love this set!

Margaret Jenks said:

Absolutely!  That is the indicator!

But...they are adding to the store as fast as they can, so keep checking!

Good luck!

Gina just replied, it will be back in later TODAY!! (Tuesday) 

Margaret Jenks said:

Thanks for your help, I will be ordering a few set when it's back in stock. I only want to pay one lot of postage to NZ     :-)

Wow that's great,Thanks so much, I will check in again later,

(We are just starting  Wednesday )   :-)  :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service