stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Need a friend's ear? Going through a difficult time? This is the place for compassionate conversation.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How cool is this Gina!! I have been feeling under the weather lately. I miss my family a lot. I have only 1 sister living in the United States and the rest of my falily live in Peru. I talk to them by phone and we have once in a while online chat, But, nothing like feeling them giving you a hug or telling you everything is Ok. Oh well, I don't want to get to wmotional because I cry for everything.
Please people, if you are a prayer person, please pray for my niece Megan, she has Pneumonia, she spent 1 day at the hospital, now she is at home, but not looking good. I talked to my sister yesterday and she told me Megan didn't have any energy and was not eating much either.

Now, I will try to stamp a bit before taking my daughter to her first ever Soccer practice. She is so excited and so is mommy!!

God bless you all
Giovana
Hey there Giovana

Sorry you are feeling blue about missing your family, I'm sure it's tough. BIg hugs to you! And prayers to you niece, all will be fine!

Giovana said:
How cool is this Gina!! I have been feeling under the weather lately. I miss my family a lot. I have only 1 sister living in the United States and the rest of my falily live in Peru. I talk to them by phone and we have once in a while online chat, But, nothing like feeling them giving you a hug or telling you everything is Ok. Oh well, I don't want to get to wmotional because I cry for everything.
Please people, if you are a prayer person, please pray for my niece Megan, she has Pneumonia, she spent 1 day at the hospital, now she is at home, but not looking good. I talked to my sister yesterday and she told me Megan didn't have any energy and was not eating much either.

Now, I will try to stamp a bit before taking my daughter to her first ever Soccer practice. She is so excited and so is mommy!!

God bless you all
Giovana
HUGE HUGS!!!!

Giovana said:

God bless you all
Giovana
Smiley from millan.net

I'm so sorry Giovana!!!! We definitely can support each other in this stampin' family!! Lots of hugs and prayers too for your little niece!!!
Well there are so many friendly compassionate people here that you won't have to look far for a shoulder, an ear a praying friend. What a cool idea.

Giovana, your niece is certainly in my prayers. I also pray that your daughter does well in soccer. And I pray for you being far from your family. Hugs.
Hi, Giovana...I'll be praying for your niece. It's tough to get pneumonia, and even more when they're so little.

I'm on the same boat as you, except all our family is in the US and we're in Croatia. Holidays and birthdays (all in October) are the most difficult, esp as my girls get older. The other night, I heard my 3-year-old whimpering in her room around 3am in the morning. I went in to check on her and she was crying because she misses her grandparents. Oh, it was so sweet. I just wish I could take her to her grandparents right there and then. But, we love our life in Croatia and I know God is good ALL the time. God's blessings to you all!
What a wonderful idea... to be able find support through a site like this, congratulations Gina, i will follow this site with interest...having just gone through a triple bypass my craft has been a way to unwind and enjoy creating.... i am not sure though what the procedure is to join in, but it would be nice to make friends with someone with like interests...
Hazel

The best way to find friends is to just start posting comments in other threads on this site. You'll find over time that you will develop friendships by communicating with each other about topics that you are interested in. You could also search the groups area for your state. A while back Gina suggested creating groups for each area (in most cases states) so people could connect with those who live close. It shouldn't take long to make friends here. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help and to share. StampTV is an awesome community.

Hazel Basnett said:
What a wonderful idea... to be able find support through a site like this, congratulations Gina, i will follow this site with interest...having just gone through a triple bypass my craft has been a way to unwind and enjoy creating.... i am not sure though what the procedure is to join in, but it would be nice to make friends with someone with like interests...
Thanks so much ladies. I really appreciate all your support and your wonderful words. God is GREAT!! My niece is doing a bit better. The recovering process for her is going to take a little longer, but she started feeling a little bit better and today, finally, she is back to school. My sister talked to her teacher so she could check on Megan. She can't run yet, but she was missing school a lot.
I am feeling much better, I think I have those moments I feel really weird, LOL, must be hormons or something. I really miss my family, but I love them and they love me, and that counts. My daughter had a great soccer practice, now she loves soccer :), just like mommy. We just came from a "Wonderful trip" to visit different animals and tress, flowers, etc, this is part of our homeschool program, she had a lot of fun chasing the squirls, LOL, now she is napping, maybe it's stamping time for me.

God bless you all
Giovana
thanks for that... i will be looking in often... Iam in Australia but would love to make friends with someone in the USA.

Melissa said:
Hazel

The best way to find friends is to just start posting comments in other threads on this site. You'll find over time that you will develop friendships by communicating with each other about topics that you are interested in. You could also search the groups area for your state. A while back Gina suggested creating groups for each area (in most cases states) so people could connect with those who live close. It shouldn't take long to make friends here. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help and to share. StampTV is an awesome community.

Hazel Basnett said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service