stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Wishing a fond farewell to Jessica Fick as she leaves our team and our company to pursue other opportunities. We thank you for all of the inspiration you have provided all of us at StampTV and Gina K. Designs and we wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Nooooo!!! We will miss you so much here!

I wish you all the best in the world and good luck on your new adventure(s). :)

Big hugs, Debbie
Jessicaaaaaaaaa - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!? I've been out of the loop - Oh my - I wish you ALL the best in whatever new endeavor comes your way - we will MISS YOU for sure - it was great getting to meet you and to take classes from you up at Gina's store - you did SO much to inspire me and get me a huge kick off to new ideas. Stay in touch and know that I have been blessed to have you in my life - even my cyber life :-)

Prayers and blessings to you.

GINA - You must be sad as well to lose your right arm but I know you want only the best for your peeps so we'll just have to keep you company :-)
I TOTALLY missed this post!!!

Jessica... you will definitely be missed but we all wish you the best and know that God will lead the way for you. *HUGS* my friend.
OH MY...just heard about this. Jess, I would have given you a HUGE hug had I known a few weeks ago when I was up there.....wowza...you will be missed I know!
Jessica we appreciate you and your talent & hope the very best for you...You'll definitely be missed!
God Bless you!
Best to you Jessica! You offered so much inspriation, kind words and direction. I am sure we will see your name pop up a lot of entries here on Stamp TV. You will be missed!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service