stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Wishing a fond farewell to Jessica Fick as she leaves our team and our company to pursue other opportunities. We thank you for all of the inspiration you have provided all of us at StampTV and Gina K. Designs and we wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica.........just wanted to add my name to this list. You've been a friend and inspiration to all the faithful here and will be so missed. Good Luck to you, I know you'll go on to bigger and better things. x
Jessica--I too want to wish you the best in whatever new adventures you have in your future--I too will miss you, but I am sure I will see you at local stamping events. Thanks so much for all you have "taught" me! Best of Luck--Barb
THUD! what a surprise!!! you have just been the BEST ever coordinator, inspiration, challenger, takin order-er-r...(-:
you will be soooooo missed! will be keepin up with you on your blog...hugs Jess - have sincerely appreciated all you did for us here.
Best of everything, Jess!
Just heard this news and what a huge shock. You are such an inspiration and I always loved knowing you were there to offer help. Thanks for all the encouragement and opportunities you have given me. Best Wishes in your new journey.
Jessica, so sorry to hear you are leaving. You will be missed. Good luck in your new endeavors!
Wish you all the best Jessica. You will do well. Your idea for pdf-online class kits is great.
Oh, Jessica, I'll miss you here so much! But at least I know where you blog is... and I hope you continue to stamp, design and be creative. Good luck!
WoW! What a surprise! You will be missed. Thanks for all your help with the CSS girls. Best of luck to you as you move onto other things.
:( You will be missed! Praying for you as you begin the next step in your journey!
Jessica - (sob, sob, sob) ..... I will so miss you! (sob) Thank you so much for all the great times at work - I'll really miss all those crazy conversations, your great ideas and all the laughs we had. Some days it didn't feel like work.

I have no doubt that your talent and personality will get you where you want to go! All the best...(sob)
Thanks for everything Jessica, God bless!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service