stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Wishing a fond farewell to Jessica Fick as she leaves our team and our company to pursue other opportunities. We thank you for all of the inspiration you have provided all of us at StampTV and Gina K. Designs and we wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica, You will be greatly missed both here at Stamp TV and the store! Thank you for all your inspiration and eveything you have done! I wish you all the best in your new ventures!
Thank you guys! You are all my stamping family - especially my beloved CSS girls!! We all know where to find each other - so, we definitely will be keeping in touch, right!?

{Group hug!}
There are no words! Blessings to you and your family! Please know how much you will be missed around here!
I am sooo sorry to hear you are leaving, Jess...thanks for everything you have done for the CSS girls and GKD!!! I wish you the best of luck for a wonderful new adventure!!!
Jessica, your happy voice and wonderful talent will be missed! I'm sure we will "see" you around the stamping world. We'll HUNT you down! LOL
Jessica, wow I will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the inspiration and help and your friendly smile!!! Hugs!!
wishing the very best for you, Jessica!
Jessica..wishing you the best!!! You will be missed...but I KNOW we shall see your many talents shining through in other ways!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!! Will still be checking in on your blog! :-)
Best of luck to you Jessica!!! You will be missed on Gina K but I know your amazing talent will take you far!!!
Jess, I miss you already! Whom will I bug now with my order? :-) My prayers and best wishes are with you, dear friend, as you pursue other opportunities. BIG HUGS!
Jess, you will be greatly missed! Thank you for all your dedication to GKD - you rock and I wish youthe very best in whatever path you pursue. Big hug!
Jessica, what a shock. I wish you the best in your new adventure.{{{HUGS}}}

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service