stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Wishing a fond farewell to Jessica Fick as she leaves our team and our company to pursue other opportunities. We thank you for all of the inspiration you have provided all of us at StampTV and Gina K. Designs and we wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best wishes to you, Jessica! We will really miss you! Thanks for your inspiration and all you have done, especially for us on the CSS Team!
OMG - knock my socks OFF! Jess- I am in complete shock! (Wait.... I had to pick up my jaw -it was on the floor) WOW you and your behind the scene talent are going to be so MISSED! Great luck with whatever you are are going on to~~ Wow I am just speechless~~ {{HUGE hugs}}
Blessings to you in this new path the Lord is leading you on, Jessica! You will be greatly missed here!
I am speechless but wishing you the best of luck Jess!! You will be missed!! (((((HUGS)))))
We will certainly miss you Jessica!! You have been such a blessing to me both as a cyber friend and creatively speaking. Certainly pray the very best for you and looking forward to seeing where the Lord leads you.
Jessica, we will all miss your so very much! I wish you the very best in your new ventures. {{{{hugs}}}}
Jessica,
I can't believe it! I'm going to miss you sooooo much. It's just not going to be the same :(.
What??? Jessica is leaving?? That makes me sad. I will miss her bunches. But I do wish her all the best in whatever she pursues in the future. I will keep in touch with you on FB Jess.Big Hugs!
Jess, you are going to be missed!!! Wishing you the best. {{{CYBER HUGS}}}
Jessica...I'm sure you labored long and hard over such a big decision, so that you (and others who are "behind the scenes") may have had a while to process the idea, but for the rest of us it is definitely a shock, something "out of the blue" that will take a bit of time to adjust to! You've been here as long as I can remember and it won't be quite the same without you! Blessings and peace be with you as you go, and tremendous success! I hope to bump into you often! So glad I got to meet you and spend at least a few minutes with you at CHA! {{hugs}}
Wow- what a shock to start the day! Jessica, I want you to know that you will definitely be missed. You were the glue that held the CSS together, always having the answers and the patience to deal with all of us-hahaha. You will be so missed and I am so glad I got to meet you at the store last Spring! I wish you all the best in your endeavors :) and will be following on your blog and FB.

Jessica, good luck and best wishes in your future endeavors! I'll still be following on your blog.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service