stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and entries into the shaker card challenge. There has been so many beautiful, clever and inspiring cards entered for this challenge, and you have made being the host such a fun and pleasant time for me. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate every entry, every lovely comment, and I just wish you could all win.

I would also like to thank Lori for choosing me to host this challenge :-)

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And thank YOU!! This was a challenge that really made me push my boundary. And that is exactly what it should do

Sad face!...wanted to try shaker again , but had no clear plastic/acetate....need to get some!

Shame you could not join in, but you will get some inspiration from the gallery of lovely cards that all the lovely people have entered in the challenge, you can find the gallery here: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/search?q=STV12MON4+. Don't forget any packaging like the ones Gina sends the STV kits in can be cut up for shaker cards.
Rosanne Sahai said:

Sad face!...wanted to try shaker again , but had no clear plastic/acetate....need to get some!

I didn't try it either because I didn't have any acetate and I forgot about using that type packaging.  I will definitely try it now and get inspiration from the galleries.  Thank you for choosing such a great challenge. 

I did have on package from my stamp TV kit but I use it as storage, and the day after the challenge closed I got a fiskars stamp press and I saved that package to use in the future....will look at the gallery...its a wonderful card for children!
Alex Turner said:

Shame you could not join in, but you will get some inspiration from the gallery of lovely cards that all the lovely people have entered in the challenge, you can find the gallery here: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/photo/search?q=STV12MON4+. Don't forget any packaging like the ones Gina sends the STV kits in can be cut up for shaker cards.
Rosanne Sahai said:

Alex that was a FUN challenge.....I made one EVERYDAY!  :)  LOVED it!  Thank you for Hosting, thank you Lori for picking her, a job well done!  Lots of CLEVER shaker cards out there for sure!  Oh and ladies I save EVERY piece of plastic packaging that I bring home!  (well most of it!)  :)  Have a crafty week, everyone!

I wanted to join in, Alex, but ran out of time.  Thanks for reminding me about shaker cards, though.  It's years since I made one, and your challenge has inspired me to give it a try.

Thank you Alex...You did a great job!

Kudos to you Alex.  You were a wonderful host and it was a great challenge.  Your complimentary comments left on the cards were very encouraging.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service