stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

All Discussions Tagged 'gina' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STV16MON45 - You are TREE-mendous

Hello Friends! Susie here. Welcome to this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge! Here is this week's challenge for you: use a TREE in your…

Started by Susie Moore, GKD Design Team

17 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Lori McAree

STV16MON32 - MIUM - Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends! Susie here. Welcome to this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge! This week’s challenge is to use the following sketch:…

14 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Gayle Chrvala

MIUM – STV16MON5 – MAKE A SPLASH

Hello Stampin’ friends! It’s me Silke here! Welcome to the fifth MIUM Challenge of the Year! I’m so excited to host my first MIUM for you…

Started by Silke Ledlow, GKD DT

27 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Silke Ledlow, GKD DT

MIUM - STV16MON4 - Tag, You're It

Hello Friends! Susie here. Welcome to the fourth MIUM Challenge of the Year!!! It's my first time to challenge you, so I thought I'd use a…

13 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Fenicia

Friday Funday is Up! Go To Sketch #1!

Hi everyone!  Today's Friday Funday is up and we have a fun "Go To Sketch" to work with for this month's challenge.  I hope you'll stop by!…

Started by Tricia

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Kathleen

Friday Funday Challenge is Up!

Hi again! We have a fun challenge this week over at Friday Funday!  Stop by to download a PDF with measurements and directions for the sam…

Started by Tricia

10 May 11, 2015
Reply by Tricia

Friday Funday is Up! Tea for Two!

Hi everyone!  Join me in the Stamp TV Kit Addicts group for a fun little "Tea for Two" project to warm your heart, or share with a friend.…

Started by Tricia

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Tricia

MIUM Challenge - STV15MON10 - Emboss and Color

Hi everyone!  Tricia here with this week's challenge! : )  Sorry I'm so late!  I think I'm still on before the time change time!! Today…

Started by Tricia

12 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Cindy Eaton

Challenge Time! "What's Your Name?" STV15MON4

Hi everyone!  Tricia here with this week's challenge! : )  I have a fun one for you.  I want you to make a card with an image that starts…

Started by Tricia

24 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Tricia

Free For All Friday - STV12FRI22 - Who Do You Admire? Round 2

Good morning everyone!  I'm super excited to host this week's "Free For All Friday" challenge- thanks so much, Lori, for asking me!   A few…

Started by Betty Neville

10 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Betty Neville

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service