stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator's Discussions (1,219)

Discussions Replied To (691) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonderful challenge Sheri and what a Beautiful card! <3 Thank you for hosting thi…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Aug 3 to Monthly Mix Challenge: Pop It Up (MMC82018)

27 Aug 30
Reply by Sheri Gilson, GKD DT

"Congratulations Ladies!!!!!  <3 Love the card Judy! <3 "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Jul 12 to Winners! Winners! Winners! for July 2018 Release Party 1

15 Jul 12
Reply by Jan Brazier

"What a beautiful card Cat! Thanks for hosting this months Challenge! I can't wait to…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Jul 2 to MMC72018 - You Bet Your Sweet Acetate!

14 Jul 7
Reply by Joan Garza

"I'm sorry ladies, It seems Laurie has two tags going on or something. For now until…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Jun 15 to Monthly Mix Challenge - Gray Is the New Black

47 Jun 25
Reply by Kimberly Tomaszewski

" Beautiful card Laurie <3 I Love the color combination and I can't wait to join i…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Jun 4 to Monthly Mix Challenge - Gray Is the New Black

47 Jun 25
Reply by Kimberly Tomaszewski

"Two more days to enter! <3 "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied May 30 to Monthly Mix Challenge MMC52018 - Rainbow Stenciling

47 May 30
Reply by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

"That is what I do! <3  "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied May 30 to Members Sharing Forum 2018

356 Sep 17
Reply by Retta Rae

"Linda, I didn't see this until now. I have been out with family matters so, I will s…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied May 24 to Question how dose that simple uploader work

4 May 24

"Bumping up!     Love this challenge Susie! <3 "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied May 18 to Monthly Mix Challenge MMC52018 - Rainbow Stenciling

47 May 30

"Love this one Donna! <3  "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied May 10 to

just now

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service