stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator's Discussions (959)

Discussions Replied To (494) Replies Latest Activity

"I love your card Susie, and what a wonderful challenge! Thank You for hosting this w…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied yesterday to Mix It Up Monday STV17MON38 - Uplifting Words

9 16 hours ago
Reply by Jan Brazier

"This is the only set I could find. There was a image sheet to a smaller set, but I d…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied on Wednesday to Halloween Witch Image

6 on Thursday
Reply by Susan Wareham

"Congratulations to the winners of the hop!   :)   <3"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 12 to Winners!!! - Gina K. Designs Inspirations Blog Hop Days 1 & 2

7 on Friday
Reply by Arianna Barbara

"Congratulations Miesje on winning the MIUM Challenge! :). I love the scene you creat…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 4 to STV17MON35...

10 Sep 5
Reply by Jane Mason

"Handsome card project and I love the Patterned Papers in this kit! <3   Thank You…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 4 to STV17MON36 - Masculine

19 Sep 6
Reply by Sharon Underwood

"Beautiful Card Chris and such a wonderful challenge! Thank you for hosting this week…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 2 to STV17MON35: Have you SCENE it!

12 Sep 12
Reply by Conniecrafter

"Oh Susie, I love this card of yours! <3  Beautiful!  "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Aug 31 to Release Party Chat Thread with Card Samples!

404 Sep 3
Reply by Gina Krupsky

"LOL... It is hard not to slack off when there is so much fun and crafty goodness!  :…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Aug 31 to Release Party Chat Thread with Card Samples!

404 Sep 3
Reply by Gina Krupsky

"Oh my... this is Gorgeous! <3  "

404 Sep 3
Reply by Gina Krupsky

"This is the cutest!  <3  "

404 Sep 3
Reply by Gina Krupsky

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service