stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator's Discussions (1,226)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Ladies!!!!!  <3 Love the card Judy! <3 "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied on Thursday to Winners! Winners! Winners! for July 2018 Release Party 1

15 on Thursday
Reply by Jan Brazier

"Linda, I don't think matters what color the embossing powder is! If she didn't say u…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Jul 6 to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

269 Jul 6
Reply by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

"Goodnight everyone! Have sweet dreams of creating with these new sets! <3 Thank y…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Jul 5 to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

269 Jul 6

"I Love these done in this color! <3 Beautiful! <3  "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Jul 5 to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

269 Jul 6

"Thank you  so much! <3  "

269 Jul 6

"Love this Cat! <3  "

269 Jul 6

"Love this Cat! <3  "

269 Jul 6

"Gorgeous! <3  "

269 Jul 6

"I found this background when I was unpacking so I used it with the New iNcentive set…"

269 Jul 6

"I agree with you Linda! Beautiful card Theresa!!! :) <3  "

269 Jul 6

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service