stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Shannon Kiser's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy Happy Birthday Gina !!!  You have such amazing talent and a wonderful design t…"

Shannon Kiser replied Feb 8, 2012 to Surprise Birthday Hop For Gina!!!

142 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Dally Mancia

"Katrina - Thank you for directing me in the right direction.  Once I watched this vi…"

Shannon Kiser replied Sep 27, 2011 to partial embossing on a single layer top fold card?

14 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Shannon Kiser

"Can anyone tell me how to get to this video -- would love to see how this is done. …"

Shannon Kiser replied Sep 22, 2011 to partial embossing on a single layer top fold card?

14 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Shannon Kiser

"Cute card.  I have such a hard time making cards for kids.  It seems like all of my…"

Shannon Kiser replied Jul 8, 2011 to Free For All Friday Challenge - Kid Birthday!

26 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Michelle Dixon

"Wow - love the looks of BOTH cards.  Have never tried this.  Another wonderful idea…"

Shannon Kiser replied Jul 5, 2011 to Mix It Up Monday Challenge -- Swipe on! Swipe off!

36 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by fayemarie

"Thank you for your help on this Cat !!!  Once you directed me to the video, I vaguel…"

Shannon Kiser replied Jun 27, 2011 to Free For All Friday Challenge -- CASE the DT!!

44 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Debbie Rogers

"Love the shaped cards.  I have this Spellbinder die, but how do you make a card out…"

Shannon Kiser replied Jun 24, 2011 to Free For All Friday Challenge -- CASE the DT!!

44 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Debbie Rogers

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service