stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Susan Dominikovich's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to see some mixed media type layering of backgrounds and focal images. I ne…"

Susan Dominikovich replied Jun 11 to Live Videos- What would you like to see?

26 Jun 26
Reply by lovinpaper

"Lovely! Great challenge too!"

Susan Dominikovich replied May 28 to STV17MON22 Challenge!

21 Jun 5
Reply by Judy Inukai

"I was wondering if anyone has a link to a tutorial for making a pocket and tag? I've…"

Susan Dominikovich replied May 16 to STV17MON20 - DOUBLE CHALLENGE

24 May 21
Reply by Silke Ledlow, GKD DT

"I was a convert to Gina K Designs through your Stamp TV videos Gina and still love t…"

Susan Dominikovich replied May 3 to New presentation style is not working for me!

32 May 4
Reply by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

"Thanks for the video Gina! That was definitely one of those techniques that you need…"

Susan Dominikovich replied Nov 10, 2010 to partial embossing on a single layer top fold card?

14 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Shannon Kiser

"Phew! Glad I'm not the only one! Jackie, by shims do you mean the rubber mat you use…"

Susan Dominikovich replied Nov 5, 2010 to partial embossing on a single layer top fold card?

14 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Shannon Kiser

"I'd love to know if Gina has any plans to start up the Copic Club again--sounds like…"

Susan Dominikovich replied Oct 6, 2010 to Copic Marker Club

14 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by janet dycus

"Argh! You're so right Melissa, but I don't get what you said to do at all. In the en…"

Susan Dominikovich replied Sep 29, 2010 to How do I provide a link to my blog for details of a card?

20 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Susan Dominikovich

"Oh, how lovely. Were you in Taranaki at all? Probably not, as it's not one of the to…"

Susan Dominikovich replied Sep 29, 2010 to How do I provide a link to my blog for details of a card?

20 Sep 29, 2010

"Imagine that: you in the UK, me in New Zealand and you're showing me how to do somet…"

20 Sep 29, 2010

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service