stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Aletha J. Williams's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Very pretty! "

Aletha J. Williams replied on Friday to Release Party Chat Thread with Card Samples!

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"Beautiful Sean! "

Aletha J. Williams replied on Friday to Release Party Chat Thread with Card Samples!

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"Darling!  "

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"This is darling. I love the stripes. They are all that you needed with that cutie. "

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"Perfect CAS! Love it. "

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"Darling!  "

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"Gorgeous blues! The wite touches are all you needed. "

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"Love the embossed trees trees behind the main tree.  "

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"So brights and so much fun looking at it. I would never have picked those colors, bu…"

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

"I am really loving the reds and greens with kraft! "

439 on Friday
Reply by Kim Sharabba

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service