stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Susie Moore, GKD DT's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the spirit Debbie! "

Susie Moore, GKD DT replied 5 hours ago to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"This is my final card for tonight using just the leaf images from Alicia's Grand Gar…"

Susie Moore, GKD DT replied 5 hours ago to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"Because I am obsessed with Lisa's set, I have to show you a comparison.  One is whim…"

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"YES to foil.  All the heart eyes! "

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"This blows me away! "

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"I think this set appeals to me because it can go a trillion different ways.  Whimsic…"

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"You just knocked my socks off! "

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"I used Rose Gold Embossing Powder on this card.  Lisa's newest set just lends itself…"

Susie Moore, GKD DT replied 6 hours ago to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"My best guess is that she is always listening! "

Susie Moore, GKD DT replied 6 hours ago to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

"I used Rose Gold this time too.  And I love it.  Your card is so lovely! "

268 3 hours ago
Reply by Loretta Rush

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service