stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Jan Brazier's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats to all the winners! Love your card, Judy! Special congrats to Linda - YAY!!…"

Jan Brazier replied Jul 12 to Winners! Winners! Winners! for July 2018 Release Party 1

15 Jul 12
Reply by Jan Brazier

"Congratulations Dawn! Such a beautiful card! "

Jan Brazier replied Jul 2 to MMC62018 Winner!! Laurie's Gray is the new Black challenge for June!

11 Jul 4
Reply by Sue VanDeVusse

"Love your card, Cat!! Can't wait to play along. Just have to get this week of work o…"

Jan Brazier replied Jul 1 to MMC72018 - You Bet Your Sweet Acetate!

14 Jul 7
Reply by Joan Garza

"Gayle, you are not the only one LOL. I too have good intentions but don't always car…"

Jan Brazier replied Jun 22 to Members Sharing Forum 2018

312 yesterday
Reply by Johanna Rundell

"I'm a huge fan of gray too, Laurie! Especially the new GKD Slate. Thank you for host…"

Jan Brazier replied Jun 4 to Monthly Mix Challenge - Gray Is the New Black

47 Jun 25
Reply by Kimberly Tomaszewski

"Woohoo!! Thank you, so much!! I must say - it was such a fun challenge. Thank you, S…"

Jan Brazier replied Jun 2 to MMC52018 Winner!! Susie's Rainbow Stencil Challenge for May!

24 Jun 8
Reply by El Ivens

"Yay!! Thank you so much, Gina and the crew!! Congratulations, Golda and Debbie!! And…"

Jan Brazier replied May 15 to Winners! Winners! Winners! for May '18 Release Party

14 Jun 20
Reply by dorette mc pherson

"Linda, this answer came from Gina. We have updated the challenge. You only need to u…"

Jan Brazier replied May 14 to Monthly Mix Challenge MMC52018 - Rainbow Stenciling

47 May 30
Reply by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator

"Thanks, Gina, at least I know it's not just me. LOL. Lucky I have such wonderful fri…"

Jan Brazier replied May 10 to Members Sharing Forum 2018

312 yesterday
Reply by Johanna Rundell

"Thank you, Karen! "

Jan Brazier replied May 9 to Members Sharing Forum 2018

312 yesterday
Reply by Johanna Rundell

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by