stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Dianne Freeman-Moore's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I use the Refresher by Ranger on several different pads. I have even rehydrated some…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied May 31, 2011 to Question about ink...

24 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Julie Craig

"I had the same problem. You asked the question for me. I thought I was a having "sen…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied May 2, 2011 to Question about Gallery HELP

10 May 5, 2011
Reply by Gina Krupsky

"I have been having a blast since discovering this site.Gina  has a soft,fun approach…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Mar 23, 2011 to WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED,FROM MRS.GINA K? WHAT HAS SHE TAUGHT YOU?

11 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Mommy BKA Denise

"Yipppeee!!!  Vittoria is mobile again. Spring has "sprung" it is in the high 60's (F…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Mar 18, 2011 to Newbie from Milan, Italy!

31 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Vittoria

"Sarah, there are many videos on Youtube. I have found them to be very helpful. Just…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Mar 7, 2011 to Copic info?

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Melissa Vannoy

"Starting from the bottom, "A" plate, "B" plate, turn the cut out die face down, plac…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Feb 27, 2011 to what is the reason for turning over the cuttlebug nestability and running it thru the cuttlebug?

10 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Simpson

"Hi Vittoria, How did the checkup go? We have had a good deal of snow and ice.I am ge…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Feb 26, 2011 to Newbie from Milan, Italy!

31 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Vittoria

"The first run cuts the die. The next run will give you the embossed edge. It makes a…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Feb 26, 2011 to what is the reason for turning over the cuttlebug nestability and running it thru the cuttlebug?

10 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Simpson

"Your room looks great.My  basement is still a work in progress.Have fun!!!!"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Jan 31, 2011 to Stamp Room Photos..............Share Here!!!!!

285 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Leslie Davis

"Hi Vittoria, how's the healing coming along ?? Here's hoping you get back to the "ob…"

Dianne Freeman-Moore replied Jan 20, 2011 to Newbie from Milan, Italy!

31 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Vittoria

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service