stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

""

Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT replied Sep 27 to Introducing Men of Faith by Melanie Muenchinger

3 Sep 27
Reply by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT

""

Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT replied Sep 27 to Introducing Men of Faith by Melanie Muenchinger

3 Sep 27

""

3 Sep 27

"I love these! "

Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT replied Sep 27 to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

270 Sep 30
Reply by Terrie Durgin

"The red is poppin! "

Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT replied Sep 27 to Party Chat Thread and Design Team Projects

270 Sep 30
Reply by Terrie Durgin

"sooo soft and pretty! "

270 Sep 30
Reply by Terrie Durgin

"Terrific, Sheri! I'm excited to use these greetings with dies patterned papers, etc!…"

270 Sep 30
Reply by Terrie Durgin

"Here is one with the new kit! I. Love. Pears!!! (and Prickly Pear) "

270 Sep 30
Reply by Terrie Durgin

"I can't keep up with how much there is to love about all these cards!"

270 Sep 30
Reply by Terrie Durgin

"What WOOD I do without Lisa's wood in my life???  (greeting from Rina's Mandala Make…"

270 Sep 30
Reply by Terrie Durgin

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service