stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Thalia Krawitz's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Thalia Krawitz replied Aug 2, 2014 to Do Copic Pens need to be stored on their side or can they stand upright.

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

"Many thanks for your reply Gina.  When I heard the rumour it did not make sense to m…"

Thalia Krawitz replied May 14, 2013 to Postage Charges for International Challenge and other Contest Winners

8 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Diane Margaret Brown

"Hi Shanna I too have been lucky so far with the purchase of my Copics.  My daughter…"

Thalia Krawitz replied Mar 11, 2013 to Do Copic Pens need to be stored on their side or can they stand upright.

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

"Hi Sofia, I am with you on that one.  I too think they must be lying down.  Thanks f…"

Thalia Krawitz replied Mar 11, 2013 to Do Copic Pens need to be stored on their side or can they stand upright.

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

"Hi Lyn, That looks awesome.  What a clever idea.  All so neat and organised.  Thanks…"

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

"Hi Gabi, I told you I was spoilt.  I asked my husband to make a Stamp Pad Box for me…"

Thalia Krawitz replied Mar 10, 2013 to Do Copic Pens need to be stored on their side or can they stand upright.

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

"Hi Gaby, I told you I was spoilt.  I have attached photos of the Stamp Pad Box my hu…"

Thalia Krawitz replied Mar 10, 2013 to Do Copic Pens need to be stored on their side or can they stand upright.

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

"Hi Doris, Thanks.  I think I am very lucky.  (Probably a bit spoilt too, but I do lo…"

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

" "

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

"Here is the front of the box."

26 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Lisa Babitz

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service